Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Melee

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2020, 11:23 AM
Large Bat

What does "Head to Qeynos with 50 platinum if you don’t have beg for 10pp 5x. Use this platinum and buy 8 backpacks, fill them with Water flasks from #22 on wiki then hand 4 at a time(singles) as fast as you can from 6am-8pm game time to guard Lasen" mean?

I looked up the guard name and couldn't figure it out.
Old 07-20-2020, 12:53 AM
Kobold

http://wiki.project1999.com/Quench_Lasen%27s_Thirst
Old 07-20-2020, 12:33 PM
Sarnak

What con level do you want to keep your train? I've seen people mention everything from green to red.
Old 07-20-2020, 07:02 PM
Banned

Blue to 4 levels higher(anything more than 4 levels you will be resisted too much)
Old 08-04-2020, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

I did the 1-10 water quest just to see how it would turn out. A couple things Ill add.

Restock water flasks from the lady near North Qeynos gate, not #22 on map. There are 2 corrupt guards that block your way during the day.

Make sure to hail lock Lasen by hailing between every turn in.

2-3 hours seems a bit too optimistic. This took me 4.5 hours, but also I guess I had never done this before so I had a bit of a learning curve. I lost Lasen a couple times when restocking.

Buy instruments and songs beforehand and put points in instrument skills as you level up so you can skill up during the night.

I now have a great EC mule [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by ldgo86; 08-04-2020 at 09:06 PM..
Old 08-07-2020, 09:18 AM
Planar Protector

never been a fan of aoe kiting, i made it work but lag always worked against me. charming however has always been fast.

made 35-40 in a couple days of casual play in Iceclad, charm A /pet attack B repeat till one is dead, charm rot the other if its too low or get another mob. nonstop exp
Old 08-17-2020, 04:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgo86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did the 1-10 water quest just to see how it would turn out. A couple things Ill add.
Make sure to hail lock Lasen by hailing between every turn in.

2-3 hours seems a bit too optimistic. This took me 4.5 hours
... lost Lasen a couple times when restocking.
I tried on Barb Shaman today. Guard only come by twice (to that water fountain that is marked as spawn point on Wiki)

First time he left before I could start turn in.
At around 2pm he come by again, I managed to only turn in 1 stack of water flasks and he was going again.

How did you manage to keep him in place? Or did you chase him all over the place? I tried but lost him anyway. I have 8 backpacks full of water flasks, but I have hard time to turn them in lol
Last edited by pivo; 08-17-2020 at 04:18 PM..
Old 08-17-2020, 05:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pivo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I tried on Barb Shaman today. Guard only come by twice (to that water fountain that is marked as spawn point on Wiki)

First time he left before I could start turn in.
At around 2pm he come by again, I managed to only turn in 1 stack of water flasks and he was going again.

How did you manage to keep him in place? Or did you chase him all over the place? I tried but lost him anyway. I have 8 backpacks full of water flasks, but I have hard time to turn them in lol
Try hailing the NPC after each turnin to lock him in place.
Old 08-17-2020, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zipity [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try hailing the NPC after each turnin to lock him in place.
Will do, didn't know about this trick, thanks again!
Old 08-18-2020, 10:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashenden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Kill in Unrest, OOT sisters, CT crocs, Oggok guards"

Shit the secret is out.
lollllll

<The A-Team>
Closed Thread