Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 01:06 AM
Sarnak

Default <Arrrggh Me Eye> A pirate guild

AVAST YE MATIES WE BE PLUNDERING THE HIGH SEAS AND LOW DUNGEONS OF NORRATH!

<Arrrggh Me Eye> (An all one eyed pirate guild) Let it be known that these articles be what we stand for.

#1. No purchase, No pay! Meaning we be pirates, if yer not plundering then yer not paid!

#2. Every man has but a say in matters of the moment. If that be loot or who the Hell to toss overboard! Each shall vote!

#2. The company will start with ONLY one eyed characters. I'd like to start a company with a healthy human crew..ya know that one eyepatch guy you can pick. Then we could accept one eye'd trolls and barbarians and even dwarves etc. If they don't have an eyepatch or one eye missing then they're not allowed in.

(No Gnomes, No Darkelves, No Erudites-this I'm sad about, No Iksars-another sad one, No Halflings-also a sad one, No Half Elves-GOOD RIDDANCE and No Wood Elves.

Our crew be: Human-male, Barbarian-male, Dwarf-male, Grogs/ogres-male,Grubs/Trolls-male and female!

(At a later time we will accept other races BUT they MUST WEAR AN EYEPATCH in INVENTORY AT ALL TIMES!)

#3. We speak in pirate tongue. First ya use mate fer friend. Ya say ahoy, not hello. Landlubber is anyone not one o us. If anyone insults ya call im a scurvy dog and thats that. That's how ya talk like a pirate.

#4. BOOTY! Get some booty er get out! We shall scourge the lands and have a fine treasure to share. What're you doin standing thar? Get scrubbin the deck! We got dragon treasure to take fer our own!

#5. Never stab another mate in the back. Anyone found doing so will walk the plank or be marooned on lands not his own.

#6. It be permitted to speak about fine pirate cinema and other pirate things like drinking and looting. However if ye be talking about Facebook or some other nonsense then get the Hell outta me brig!
We're here to stir up the high seas and plunder low dungeons, not talk about your bilge-sucking weekend. WE'RE DAMN PIRATES GARRR!

If ye tire of the normal grind and want to pillage, drink, loot and swear then aye a pirate's life is for ye.

Find Blinde in East Commonlands for more details. I be needing five souls to join me in crewin up a ship to start this guild.
Last edited by Mazoku; 08-06-2020 at 01:35 AM..
Old 08-06-2020, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Make Roleplaying Greater Again, Yar!

I'm pumped to see this come into play. I played a dwarf rogue on Vallon Zek in a peck guild called <Pirates> but since we had so many rogues peopled called us Butt Pirates =-/
Old 08-06-2020, 02:03 AM
Sarnak

As we grow in size we be having a PVP event, where some scurvy dogs will be turned into boats. Then the crews will sail the seas and try to sink each others boats! PIRATE WARFARE ON THE HIGH SEAS ARRRRG!
Old 08-06-2020, 05:21 AM
Kobold

do human males with the eyepatch face need to carry inventory eyepatches?
Old 08-06-2020, 05:25 AM
Planar Protector

Would enchanters be forbidden to use illusions then? heh,
Old 08-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Fire Giant

+10 respect for OP.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-06-2020, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

Tpar? Is that you? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Make Roleplaying Greater Again, Yar!

I'm pumped to see this come into play. I played a dwarf rogue on Vallon Zek in a peck guild called <Pirates> but since we had so many rogues peopled called us Butt Pirates =-/
MR GAY?
Old 08-06-2020, 11:45 AM
Large Bat

This is awesome.
Old 08-06-2020, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

"do human males with the eyepatch face need to carry inventory eyepatches?"

If ye be wearing an eyepatch thar be no need fer another!

"Would enchanters be forbidden to use illusions then? heh,"

Enchantars may use illusions but thar better have a good eyepatch.

Now swab tha deck! We got noobs to frighten!
Closed Thread