Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

panang! :3 i do pretty spicy too, but they usually only have up to 5 stars at the ones I been too. 4/5 star fun :333
Old 04-07-2017, 04:18 PM
Banned

i can handle any level of spice mentally but i started topping out with these hiccups like 5yrs ago. it's really sad. I physically can't do the 10/10 get me high option anymore cuz I get REALLY loud hiccups, which I think would ultimately result in me vomiting if pushed further. I think maybe I could build a tolerance to this but I avoid spicy food sometimes now =\ cuz the hiccups are so loud I get embarrassed. I could handle prolly 10x the hiccup spice level w/o wimping out, but i would be puking first. it's really wack.

I like panang and I like puntang. but I prefer muscleman and twanks when it cums down to the hard decisions.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i can handle any level of spice mentally but i started topping out with these hiccups like 5yrs ago. it's really sad. I physically can't do the 10/10 get me high option anymore cuz I get REALLY loud hiccups, which I think would ultimately result in me vomiting if pushed further. I think maybe I could build a tolerance to this but I avoid spicy food sometimes now =\ cuz the hiccups are so loud I get embarrassed. I could handle prolly 10x the hiccup spice level w/o wimping out, but i would be puking first. it's really wack.

I like panang and I like puntang. but I prefer muscleman and twanks when it cums down to the hard decisions.
Get a glass of liquid or even just your saliva in a pinch. Inhale as much as you can and hold it. Now swallow some liquid/saliva, don't breath out, but try to inhale a little more. Swallow again, inhale, swallow, inhale. Repeat this as many times as you can before you exhale.

People tell you "Oh drink water upside down, drink a glass of water, etc" Nah, this shit actually works. Works for me on spicy hiccups (I get the same thing), opium hiccups, all hiccups. Best of all it doesn't look fucking weird, it's discrete and you can do it in a restaurant if you determine it works.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjerry [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

real talk. i like mussaman too, it pretty yummy. really they all good though. I don't so much like eggplant though so i don't do green as much as the others. i did go to one pretty terrible Thai restaurant when I was in Vegas. it had like all sortsa good ratings and an HUGE line, butt it was terribad. actually most the food in vegas taste like they drop a salt lick in the pot or somethin.

i sorry about you hiccups too :c it suck that you cant do as much as you like without hiccups :/ you try swallowing upside down? that a pretty good fix. i don't really deal with hiccups anymore. I got lucky years ago and figured out how to stop them. it make me a little nauseous though, but i can do it. i just stop em, cold turkey, no assistance, nothin, just stop. it one my special talents like conscious adrenal release :3
Old 04-07-2017, 04:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Get a glass of liquid or even just your saliva in a pinch. Inhale as much as you can and hold it. Now swallow some liquid/saliva, don't breath out, but try to inhale a little more. Swallow again, inhale, swallow, inhale. Repeat this as many times as you can before you exhale.

People tell you "Oh drink water upside down, drink a glass of water, etc" Nah, this shit actually works. Works for me on spicy hiccups (I get the same thing), opium hiccups, all hiccups. Best of all it doesn't look fucking weird, it's discrete and you can do it in a restaurant if you determine it works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real talk. i like mussaman too, it pretty yummy. really they all good though. I don't so much like eggplant though so i don't do green as much as the others. i did go to one pretty terrible Thai restaurant when I was in Vegas. it had like all sortsa good ratings and an HUGE line, butt it was terribad. actually most the food in vegas taste like they drop a salt lick in the pot or somethin.

i sorry about you hiccups too :c it suck that you cant do as much as you like without hiccups :/ you try swallowing upside down? that a pretty good fix. i don't really deal with hiccups anymore. I got lucky years ago and figured out how to stop them. it make me a little nauseous though, but i can do it. i just stop em, cold turkey, no assistance, nothin, just stop. it one my special talents like conscious adrenal release :3
i know how to cure hiccups, girls. these aren't the same as normal hiccups (or maybe just too extreme). Can't do normal hiccups remedies because they all hinge on halting the cycle. these are so forceful that I hiccup/retch right out of holding my breath.

It's more like a limited retching resulting from something in my esophagus not responding to spicy stimulation very well. it rly feels like it wants me to puke (although it's not nauseating). only cure is reduction of capsaicin concentration.
Old 04-07-2017, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good work, every president you've ever voted for.

only cost 120 million dollars
fixed it for you
Old 04-07-2017, 05:05 PM
Banned

enough about bombing foreigners. is trump gay-friendly or nah?
Old 04-07-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

will female drone pilots be compensated fairly in the coming war of aggression, or do we still systemathematically marginize ppl?
Old 04-07-2017, 05:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
enough about bombing foreigners. is trump gay-friendly or nah?
Quote:
will female drone pilots be compensated fairly in the coming war of aggression, or do we still systemathematically marginize ppl?
i can see your motivation for wanting to end the "bomb gap"

e: G********
Last edited by Pokesan; 04-07-2017 at 05:28 PM..
Old 04-07-2017, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Good work, Mr President.

only cost 120 million dollars
but but they are satellite guided

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Closed Thread