Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2019, 03:34 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Give it a few more weeks and by far the most common level will be 50. Every single item with plat value will be camped, lowbie groups will exp next to a guy sitting on their loot just like it was on blue and you ll be glad for the 2 servers situation.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:10 AM
Large Bat

Gonna vote no, dawg.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:28 AM
Aviak

CB already has 3-4 high lvls camping different areas and that's with "low" pop. I can't imagine what it would be with a ton of high lvls.

Wait for full groups is rather quick since you don't have a ton of people fighting for the same spot.

Solo farm spots are not over crowded... maybe KFC was a bit crowded but people were cool at not been greedy.

Now think back at launch when it was crowded and people screamed how they can't farm a lvl 1 bat because too many people in a zone not made for mass #'s.
Old 12-04-2019, 10:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Totino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Give it a few more weeks and by far the most common level will be 50. Every single item with plat value will be camped, lowbie groups will exp next to a guy sitting on their loot just like it was on blue and you ll be glad for the 2 servers situation.
10 percent of the population is above 40 (I do who all counts multiple times a day), sorry but your estimate of level 50 players couldn’t be farther from the truth. It’s always 70 - 90 players above 40 and 700 - 900 players below, with most of them in the lower level brackets. Remerging the servers is a bad idea, but I’m Just saying most of the playerbase is still low level. At this rate it will be months before a majority of the players are even above 40.
Old 12-04-2019, 12:32 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffleztheAndal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
10 percent of the population is above 40 (I do who all counts multiple times a day), sorry but your estimate of level 50 players couldn’t be farther from the truth. It’s always 70 - 90 players above 40 and 700 - 900 players below, with most of them in the lower level brackets. Remerging the servers is a bad idea, but I’m Just saying most of the playerbase is still low level. At this rate it will be months before a majority of the players are even above 40.
I didn't say the majority of the server will be 50, I said it will be the most common level. That means more 50 than 23 or 37 or 15 or whatever. At any given time there will be more 50 than any other level.
Old 12-04-2019, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Those 50s will start rolling alts because there's really not much to do unless you're an ocd elflord. The lower levels will start to fill out more, just now with twinks.
Old 12-04-2019, 03:31 PM
Kobold

+1 to merge
Old 12-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
merge would make the /list issue far worse.
Define worse? You mean if you are actually silly enough to get on it?
Old 12-04-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by this user was banned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
merge would make the /list issue far worse.
the cruelty is intentional
Old 12-04-2019, 05:14 PM
Aviak

Can we stop making this thread every 6 hours? between the merger/split threads and the manastone threads this forum reeks of virginity and desperation.
Closed Thread