Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-09-2020, 05:34 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by omguh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is great! GMs could you please ban these players to send a strong message that this behavior is not tolerated?

Heretic: once banned I assume you will stop playing on red99 and perhaps Rogean will notice the 0 pop count and finally wipe/restart red99?
Hate to quote myself but the timing is uncanny.
Old 04-09-2020, 05:40 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deillon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gogshow stopped logging in because grief. We won you lost who are you again?
You dumb? we woke sleeper and quit raiding

came back over 1 year later, After tune and pals had uncontested farmed whole time. Stole everything from them again, until we got bored and quit again....

no one got ran off the server

I love Tune we were brothers, this servers politics are nonsense
Old 04-09-2020, 05:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
came back over 1 year later, After tune and pals had uncontested farmed whole time. Stole everything from them again, until we got bored and quit again....
If I remember correctly, Ragnarok got completely dunked in ToV and that was the end of it. I guess you can call that getting bored and quitting though.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edgat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol I always loved how this got manipulated into a victory.

I was playing the server at the time on an anony alt in neither guild and basically it was non-stop Ragnarok shitting on Apex. Then finally Deetz and Grixus (plus a few others) pushed back a few times and took some heads off enmass. But by then most people had quit again out of bordem....coz really velious is dumb.

My pals in Ragnarok were saying Gongshow and Co were explicitly trying to setup only limited raiding schedules just for the fun of it and not even kill all merbs however most people got bored again and quit. My other pals in Apex were saying how shit scared Tune was and going all 4am inquisition on members who could be spies ans calling 2am raids to avoid Ragnarok.

Tune's only significant move was to wait like 10 hrs at zoneline to harmtouch Gongshow who had plugged from mass PvP. Other than that he spent his days hiding on various clerics that had been abandoned by former players... basically trying to avoid PvP as much as he could.

If it wasn't for Grixus and Deetz stepping up (and a few others) Apex would have been wiped off the face of Norrath.

The whole 'we drove them off the server' thing is just imaginary rofl. Even most former Apex members agree it's BS and that story is just propergated by people attempting to hangon to something of value for their 20,000hrs invested here.

All good times though.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:04 PM
Banned

lol you could have reported Rogean or whatever the hell you were gonna do (to no effect whatsoever) without telling him u were gonna do it. so thats lol #1.

lol #2 is contacting Sony, its Daybreak and he has an agreement with him.

Did you think by threatening him he was gonna be like o no, pls do not, tell me what I must do or not do for that to happen!

Good ole red box still crankin on a lil chortle here n there

Sorry for ur loss and I understand the immersion got to you, best to take a long break and considda ur actions later

Hopefully get a fresh red one of these days and fuck up each other's lives and our own all over again, would only play with item loot + ffa
Old 04-09-2020, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My move? Ok. Heretics has been disbanded and your accounts have been banned. Looks like the only thing going dark is your time here.

Bye.
Old 04-09-2020, 06:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is literally how many chins i have right now pras

nice sideboob 2
Old 04-09-2020, 06:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol #2 is contacting Sony, its Daybreak and he has an agreement with him.
It’s actually now Darkpaw Games

https://www.darkpawgames.com/home
Old 04-09-2020, 06:23 PM
Fire Giant

hey can i get that new red server now rogean
Old 04-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

Funny, usually history is rewritten by the winners not by the cucks. I was there when empire woke the sleeper. I was there for the pentakill on Ragnarok which marked the beginning of the end for them. I was there when dogshow breathed his last breath on r99 and then literally never logged in again, as he was chased off the server.
Closed Thread