Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 01:36 PM
Banned

There were biological machines and we rebelled and became corrupt. That is the worst thing we have done to ourselves. Going against the original coding. Because we wanted power and freedom godhood for ourselves.

It is right there in our ___impulses___ to kill the unworthy and unclean and corrupt and evil. Sans our impulse to seek pleasure or avoid pain and suffering or danger and risk.

Maybe I am the only one that feels this way. I am never wrong in this regard. Sadly all of you are unworthy. How am I the only one? Also, no I'm not killing anyone because that will not effectively liberate those oppressed by the unworthy, should there be any more. It is purely evil to allow evil to exist freely. God willing satan to be free is not a truth it is a lie.
Last edited by starkind; 01-27-2022 at 01:41 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 01:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There were biological machines and we rebelled and became corrupt. That is the worst thing we have done to ourselves. Going against the original coding. Because we wanted power and freedom godhood for ourselves.

It is right there in our ___impulses___ to kill the unworthy and unclean and corrupt and evil. Sans our impulse to seek pleasure or avoid pain and suffering or danger and risk.
It's gonna be a tough decision...

If you put me up against any of these doors with any of these ideas behind them and made me chose, it'd be a damn hard choice.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:43 PM
Banned

We stopped fighting Satan. We started worshiping pleasure and safety and security and 'freedumb'. We got the 21st centaury.
Old 01-27-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

haha im watching the 6 again and the intro got me thinking, no.. I dont think starkind is right.. https://youtu.be/HluXaFqZwqo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2022, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Starkind knows what’s up. There needs to be mandatory sterilization of certain groups
Old 01-27-2022, 02:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Starkind knows what’s up. There needs to be mandatory sterilization of certain groups
Lets start with your family. Since you can volunteer others, I volunteer you and your loved ones.

They need to sterilize the racists, anti-semites, and anyone who thinks the color of their skin or religion is some kind of qualification or merit.

A few drinks, a line or two, maybe a pill?
She spread her filth, then a white guy came inside your mommy.
Thats why you're "special" and above being sterilized, right? LOL

Cause the guy that fucked your mom face down against the tailgate was white. Imagine believing something so stupid! Then whatever dripped down in that sludge of anal mucous, spit, and KKKum was you! What a miracle. You're soooo special! LOL
Old 01-27-2022, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
god damn blake you could prob live in a mansion.
Smaller but well made eccentric home by the lake sitting on large acreage, fill
my days tinkering in the garage and with power sports. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-27-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm perfectly cool with that.

1) Already did the fitness test
2) Already attempted suicide (did I succeed?)
3) Make it quick dipshit.
Why should others be killed because you personally want to die?
Old 01-27-2022, 02:18 PM
Banned

I'm not playing this game with you anymore.

I see 'just talking it out' isn't effective anymore.

Enjoy your time on this earth. I hope you find peace in what it will be and lose your own egocentric worldview conditioned and programmed into you by your corporate sponsorships. And 'what is OK'. 'Or safe'. I am going to go focus my attention on doing something more effective and meaningful with my time.
Old 01-27-2022, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets start with your family. Since you can volunteer others, I volunteer you and your loved ones.

They need to sterilize the racists, anti-semites, and anyone who thinks the color of their skin or religion is some kind of qualification or merit.

A few drinks, a line or two, maybe a pill?
She spread her filth, then a white guy came inside your mommy.
Thats why you're "special" and above being sterilized, right? LOL

Cause the guy that fucked your mom face down against the tailgate was white. Imagine believing something so stupid! Then whatever dripped down in that sludge of anal mucous, spit, and KKKum was you! What a miracle. You're soooo special! LOL
Careful chief. If they’re sterilizing racists you’re in line. And according to even AI, the vast majority of racism comes from black folks so you’re basically on par with Margaret Sanger there

And what’s a Semite?
Last edited by F0rmsh1fter; 01-27-2022 at 02:20 PM..
Closed Thread