Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-27-2022, 08:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how many of you jabbies feel a little anxious now that the vaccine is clearly causing more harm than good?
Personally I only care about how the vaccine affects athletes since they have a lifestyle most similar to mine. Fat and sedentary people die all the time, it’s what they do best

But athletes inexplicably dying did raise some concerns for me

There’s some politifact article “debunking” this theory that the vaccine is causing all these recorded athlete deaths:

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...-heart-attack/

Their argument is: 1. A number of these athletes only collapsed for a while a few weeks after the vaxx but they pulled through and didn’t die (LOLOL WHAT A FUCKING GREAT ARGUMENT…) and 2. Some aren’t prominent athletes such as high school kids (again, a shit argument), and 3. Some did not have the vaccine and had a history of heart problems (the only good argument made)

I trust politifact about as far as I can throw them. But yes, when athletes die after receiving the vaxx (if it’s true), that does concern me. So far so good though, in terms of my heart
Old 01-27-2022, 08:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
research chemicals I put into my body
What kinda research chemicals ya dabbled in?
Old 01-27-2022, 08:29 PM
Planar Protector

Roby is a medical scienctist at a oxy drug manufacturer he be in the lab like:

a little for test a. a little for me

a little for test b. a little for me

a ltitle for test c. a little for me
Old 01-27-2022, 08:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Roby is a medical scienctist at a oxy drug manufacturer he be in the lab like:

a little for test a. a little for me

a little for test b. a little for me

a ltitle for test c. a little for me
Lol maybe

I had the wrong idea then. There are some fitness supplements that are not FDA approved and sold quasi-legally as “research chemicals”. It’s legal to buy them, just not to put them in your body. But everyone knows that’s what the buyers are doing

The only one I ever tried was MK677 growth hormone. Normally growth hormone is a peptide and is an intra-muscular shot like the covid vaccine. MK677 was like a weaker oral version (tastes like complete shit) of that. I was initially interested in it for recovery, it was supposed to greatly increase your body’s ability to recover from workouts and I was going hard with those. But my report on it is I do not recommend. I had no idea how hard it stimulates grellin which is the hunger hormone. It will basically make you like 3 times as hungry as you normally are, all day. So you have 2 options, get fat by eating a lot more than you were, or suffer horrible pangs of hunger all day. It’s a shame because it does really improve your sleep, your body’s recovery, and does a tiny boost to muscle size

I still have like 3/4 the bottle somewhere if anyone wanted it
Last edited by unsunghero; 01-27-2022 at 08:46 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 08:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What kinda research chemicals ya dabbled in?
Mostly before I was 18, it was a handful of drugs while they were in the "test on children" phase I guess, and I think there was money involved. I do not clearly recall all of them, but most of them were benign like one was claritin I think before it went OTC. Another made me pass out once in some class when I was like in the 10th grade. Nothing that special.
Old 01-27-2022, 08:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Considering the amount of recreational drugs and research chemicals I put into my body in the decades before, I feel precisely the same. I have had two shots and a likely unnecessary booster.

Still havent had covid, or at least anything strong enough to merit anything but basic caution.
Covid isn’t strong enough to merit anything except a couple days of aspirin and a nap or two
Old 01-27-2022, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

Robayon being used as an mk ultra Guinea pig by his parents explains so much
Old 01-27-2022, 09:13 PM
Fire Giant

Yawn
Old 01-27-2022, 09:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Robayon being used as an mk ultra Guinea pig by his parents explains so much
that would be the sickest mace quest was just another failed brainwashed mk ultra from banon when he was just messing around with warcraft boards lol
Old 01-27-2022, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that would be the sickest mace quest was just another failed brainwashed mk ultra from banon when he was just messing around with warcraft boards lol
Don’t forget about dude who went to a park with a rifle and committed suicide by cop over pixels lol