Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
here's something fucked up:

you can hate nazi's today. but in 150 years it wont even be considered wrong to be one, because we'll have forgotten all the wounds.

unless im right and there are some kind of overloards that will make us all figure out the right way to be.

either there is the 1 way like god wants us to be, or there is what we have now forever, but with cooler toys.

and since time heals all wounds, oneday people will have forgotten why nazi's were not just slick fashion authoritarianism
How do you know god doesn’t want everyone to be nazis
Old 01-27-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Space skeleton commie's or nazi's walk off a spaceship and I am going to Jerusalem.

Im a messiah guy so far as far as choices go.

Space council of aliens with Nazi's on them? Jerusalem.

Science based space council: I'll hear them out, but probably Jerusalem.

Global unity goverment: Mountains, wait for Jerusalem.

Asteroid: mountains, wait for Jerusalem.

Global magnetic flip: Bang on door of Norad in colorado, bend over.

Starwars: think really hard about taking that mark.
Last edited by Jibartik; 01-27-2022 at 10:20 PM..
Old 01-27-2022, 11:22 PM
Banned

Cool

I think u can get given or affected by the mark against your will. Like by proximity or proxy through others with it.

Fluoridated water. Namean.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:41 PM
Planar Protector

ive heard some pretty convincing metaphore that the mark means to worship

like i forget the quotes exactly but basically when you worship god you take his mark in your forhead and your right hand, its somewhere in there..

so like, if the vax was the mark, because the forehead heat testing and chip in your hand, then I could see the boils that only the people who took the mark during the tribulation be caused by the vax up our DNA..

but if wroshiping is taking the mark into your forhead and right hand, then that would mean that your worship of something that prevented you from taking the vax, would result in you having the boils during tribulation..

its super hard to decide which is why I am so busy trying to figure out all the possible outcomes.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but if worship
Old 01-28-2022, 12:55 AM
Banned

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah that'll get em!

the only way to learn about the holocaust is by reading some obscure graphic novel that i never heard of until today

there is definitely not thousands of books and documentaries about the holocaust.

but Democrat pedo books in school libraries, our kids will die without those!
A great point, Trexxler - there are many ways to learn history

That's why I am sure you will have no objection to the face of Mt. Rushmore being blown off with dynamite, and all the other monuments to scumbags scattered all over America being torn down

Doesn't do squat to change the actual history
Old 01-28-2022, 01:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A great point, Trexxler - there are many ways to learn history

That's why I am sure you will have no objection to the face of Mt. Rushmore being blown off with dynamite, and all the other monuments to scumbags scattered all over America being torn down

Doesn't do squat to change the actual history
yeah honestly, i don't care to fawn over a bunch of dead people. Tear 'em down. IIRC Mt. Rushmore doesn't technically belong to the U.S. anyway, iirc some indian group has a legit claim to the area. Blow 'em up!

Got a new challenge for you Libtards, Explain This:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...44#post3416244
Old 01-28-2022, 01:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah honestly, i don't care to fawn over a bunch of dead people. Tear 'em down. IIRC Mt. Rushmore doesn't technically belong to the U.S. anyway, iirc some indian group has a legit claim to the area. Blow 'em up!

Got a new challenge for you Libtards, Explain This:

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...44#post3416244
done go now go back to hiding under antisemitic bridge. You going to slip up and log in F0rmsh1fter and answer again?
Old 01-28-2022, 01:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
done go now go back to hiding under antisemitic bridge.
I stand with Israel. You, the liberals, are the anti-semites. (ie rag-head Ilhan Omar, 9/11 denier, married her brother)

Also, you didn't explain shit. Your brain frazzled from the hormone pills? or simply trying to figure out which bathroom makes you feel like you fit in somewhere, anywhere?
Old 01-28-2022, 01:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I stand with Israel. You, the liberals, are the anti-semites. (ie rag-head Ilhan Omar, 9/11 denier, married her brother)

Also, you didn't explain shit. Your brain frazzled from the hormone pills? or simply trying to figure out which bathroom makes you feel like you fit in somewhere, anywhere?
Shoo.. Go have an argument with yourself again.
Old 01-28-2022, 01:34 AM
Banned

damn that's quite a pickle, that situation was like designed in a lab to get reactionaries to react. transgender stuff, violence against kids, and it involves COMMIEFORNIA

plus gascon is a former beat cop, now DA, and grew up in cuba under castro's communism, and was endorsed by bernie lol. 'far left' according to fox news. i guess as cops go, sure
Closed Thread