Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-28-2022, 11:15 AM
Banned

I think that you are giving the left entirely too much credit, that would suggest that we are highly organized and we are not

Sure, in certain small cases, but not at large. Nobody is steering the ship, we're all just fighting it out on the deck with each other while the conservative pirates fire cannons at us
Old 01-28-2022, 11:25 AM
Banned

Conservatives are the defending force.

Liberals are the occupation.

It's pretty straightforward.

Ya'll tried to "warp" speed human progress. By force and police threat and legal shenanigans. When instead we should have been placing speed limits and checks and balances and protecting the status quo. Sadly since like before 1999 we've gone into the reactionary stages of decline. There are no benefits to forcing your agenda any more at this point.

It doesn't matter that the left has maybe one good idea... universal healthcare maybe instead of health insurance. And forced internment of undesirables, which is exactly where the left and right meet on equal footing.

Insurance companies should be outlawed. As well as loans. Limits should be placed on corporations making them not people. And limits on property ownership should exist. Such that intellectual property or physical property has to be collectively managed by several individuals and not all owned by monopolies. And not into perpetuity (Disney, Apple, M$).

The federal government should have absolutely no local authority or influence. My local business should never be managed by the FDA, USDA or held liable to federal regulations. If my local business fails or does something bad it is the responsibility of the city or people there to step in.

We have bread too much irresponsibility and apathy. People deserve to suffer for allowing Comcast and its descendants to control all access to the global information infrastructure.

Federalizing drug enforcement killed us too. Also the federal DoT and DoE. They should have been research only. Never legal or regulatory enforcement agencies.

There is a case for global environmental regulation in the form of regulating toxins, pesticides, plastics, ozone hurters, and heavy metals. That shit needs to be globe wide tho or the Chinese just do whatever they want. Since it's not we have to be very careful how we decide to deal with that collectively.

No where in here do trans lives actually matter anymore than any other at this point.
Last edited by starkind; 01-28-2022 at 11:39 AM..
Old 01-28-2022, 11:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Conservatives are the defending force.

Liberals are the occupation.

It's pretty straightforward.

Ya'll tried to "warp" speed human progress. By force and police threat and legal shenanigans. When instead we should have been placing speed limits and checks and balances and protecting the status quo. Sadly since like before 1999 we've gone into the reactionary stages of decline. There are no benefits to forcing your agenda any more at this point.

It doesn't matter that the left has maybe one good idea... universal healthcare maybe instead of health insurance. And forced internment of undesirables, which is exactly where the left and right meet on equal footing.

Insurance companies should be outlawed. As well as loans. Limits should be placed on corporations making them not people. And limits on property ownership should exist. Such that intellectual property or physical property has to be collectively managed by several individuals and not all owned by monopolies. And not into perpetuity (Disney, Apple, M$).

The federal government should have absolutely no local authority or influence. My local business should never be managed by the FDA, USDA or held liable to federal regulations. If my local business fails or does something bad it is the responsibility of the city or people there to step in.

We have bread too much irresponsibility and apathy. People deserve to suffer for allowing Comcast and its descendants to control all access to the global information infrastructure.

Federalizing drug enforcement killed us too. Also the federal DoT and DoE. They should have been research only. Never legal or regulatory enforcement agencies.
I would further surmise from the fox turds that the offender has been in the custody of the state, whether as ward or prisoner, for the greater part of a decade if not more.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Did you guys know that 2% of the population is responsible for over half of all sexual crimes against minors? And as a reward they get pride month and their own flag

Thanks, Marxist overlords!
Old 01-28-2022, 11:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would further surmise from the fox turds that the offender has been in the custody of the state, whether as ward or prisoner, for the greater part of a decade if not more.
An even finer argument for Euthanasia.

If the state cannot keep someone from raping its definitely time to kill the problem and change the rules.

All that is happening is the system is thoughtlessly set up to allow suffering animals to suffer and bite eachother to death while we sit here and debate trans and or child rights as human rights.

Really dumb.

Also I edited my post u quoted. Go read.

Quote:
There is a case for global environmental regulation in the form of regulating toxins, pesticides, plastics, ozone hurters, and heavy metals. That shit needs to be globe wide tho or the Chinese just do whatever they want. Since it's not we have to be very careful how we decide to deal with that collectively.

No where in here do trans lives actually matter anymore than any other at this point.
Last edited by starkind; 01-28-2022 at 11:45 AM..
Old 01-28-2022, 11:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you guys know that 2% of the population is responsible for over half of all sexual crimes against minors? And as a reward they get pride month and their own flag

Thanks, Marxist overlords!
probably wasn't transitiony at the time of the offense, but go off.
Old 01-28-2022, 11:45 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
probably wasn't transitiony at the time of the offense, but go off.
Probably coping with assumptions to defend pedophiles like a good commie goy but go off
Old 01-28-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As well as loans. Limits should be placed on corporations making them not people. And limits on property ownership should exist. Such that intellectual property or physical property has to be collectively managed by several individuals and not all owned by monopolies. And not into perpetuity (Disney, Apple, M$).
They are people though(14th amendment).
Old 01-28-2022, 11:48 AM
Banned

All of that stuff you said, starkind, is stuff I lay at the feet of capitalism itself, not one political spectrum/side or the other

And it reads as quasi-marxist. Except for the trans stuff and pro-death penalty stuff, I agree with all of it. I do not know why people get so worked up over trans stuff, especially anyone who claims a libertarian streak
Old 01-28-2022, 11:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by F0rmsh1fter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Probably coping with assumptions to defend pedophiles like a good commie goy but go off
Just trying to parse the fox article so we can discuss factually, sorry you're upset.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]