Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 01-30-2022, 12:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another lib poster beclowning themself in this thread
Oh I'm a clown, but we're all clowns here, pretending otherwise means you're probably up your own ass

Go ahead, search my posts if you take it that seriously, tell me where I've made a defense of this dogshit that is American "justice"
Old 01-31-2022, 12:56 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit, imagine cherry picking articles of corrupt officials abusing their power to create a narrative that x perspective on politics is invalid because da bad person did a bad. Fox News level analysis there Trexller!

Ps added 1 star to thread so you could get a gold star.
Old 01-31-2022, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I'm a clown, but we're all clowns here, pretending otherwise means you're probably up your own ass

Go ahead, search my posts if you take it that seriously, tell me where I've made a defense of this dogshit that is American "justice"
Uh oh, someone’s still salty that a judge and jury viewing extensive evidence was more qualified to make a call on the rittenhouse trial than him because cnn said he was a murderer lol
Old 02-18-2022, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why you magabillies support unisex bathrooms with your spokeswoman Caitlin Jenner, shameful. But congrats on being the first political party to run a trans candidate, very progressive of Trump supporters.
Old 02-18-2022, 12:30 PM
Banned

lets talk about male beauty standards these days... how realistic are they?
Old 02-18-2022, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lets talk about male beauty standards these days... how realistic are they?
If we are talking about comic book superhero, not very

Women complain about having to be at sub-10% bf to be comparable to their standards of beauty

Men also have to be at 10% bf (see many dad bod comic book heroes?), in addition to levels of muscle that almost no human can achieve naturally, and if so it would take years and years of training/effort, unless they decide to trash their endocrine system with illegal drugs

Male standards are much more difficult than female, not trying to be sexist just my opinion. Or at least they used to be, unless it has changed

You just don’t see men complaining about it on a national level like women do
Last edited by unsunghero; 02-18-2022 at 01:04 PM..
Old 02-18-2022, 01:06 PM
Banned

^
(Note: this is slightly biased towards a higher level of fitness because it is from a fitness channel)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 02-18-2022, 01:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by New_Guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand why you magabillies support unisex bathrooms with your spokeswoman Caitlin Jenner, shameful. But congrats on being the first political party to run a trans candidate, very progressive of Trump supporters.
She got 1% in California dude.
Old 02-18-2022, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we are talking about comic book superhero, not very

Women complain about having to be at sub-10% bf to be comparable to their standards of beauty

Men also have to be at 10% bf (see many dad bod comic book heroes?), in addition to levels of muscle that almost no human can achieve naturally, and if so it would take years and years of training/effort, unless they decide to trash their endocrine system with illegal drugs

Male standards are much more difficult than female, not trying to be sexist just my opinion. Or at least they used to be, unless it has changed

You just don’t see men complaining about it on a national level like women do
Is Ironman buff in the comics?
Old 02-18-2022, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Ironman buff in the comics?
We’ll say most

It’s better now than it’s ever been. Remember He-Man?

Remember Dragonball Z? Thor was on PED’s

Aside from -10% bf or ridic levels of muscle, the only other masculine features that seem to be standards of male beauty are height, wide jaw, and a good head of hair. The rest are not unique to men (symmetrical face, nice eyes, good teeth, etc)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DBDD7FF7-F281-46B0-BE8B-E79A2B1801BA.jpg (24.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg 8F3E4FCC-D8D5-40C4-B9BB-819279F6BC5C.jpg (24.2 KB, 0 views)