Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-27-2016, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGANS LAW [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's never coming out. Rogean has betrayed us all and Sirken has allowed the cuckening to happen.

He's betrayed all redpals. Never forgive, never forget, #haramberip2016
#DicksOutForDiscord

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-27-2016, 06:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
#DicksOutForDiscord
Old 09-27-2016, 08:50 AM
Fire Giant

The attitude of some people on here is so obnoxious at times. Yeah sure I get it, it's a volunteer based service that's provided to us that most of you don't pay for. That doesn't make it unreasonable to ask for a very brief update on something that hasn't been discussed in six months.
Old 09-27-2016, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The attitude of some people on here is so obnoxious at times. Yeah sure I get it, it's a volunteer based service that's provided to us that most of you don't pay for. That doesn't make it unreasonable to ask for a very brief update on something that hasn't been discussed in six months.

OMG you entitled pos! This is a free emu stop acting like anything is owed to you!!one1!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 09-27-2016, 11:20 AM
Planar Protector

I'm curious about status too, but I understand they aren't sure really and that's fine ^^ Nilbg posted within the last month or two indicating they still planned to release dis bird following velious and some sort of correct timeline server after that. Someone even stuck that quote in their sig. Do a search and you'll see what he said. It may not be enough to make you happy, but it is something ^^
Old 09-27-2016, 12:42 PM
Banned

ain't nobody got time for updates
Old 09-27-2016, 03:05 PM
Kobold

The ragebeards are in full force in this thread. The Discord server is in the works. What more do you want to hear? If they had more info that was worth sharing, I'm sure they would. It's not like the devs just sit around dealing with P99 all day. They have lives and jobs and shit to do. They've got to put a roof over their head just like you and I. Take it easy.

You're allowed to be anxious about the release and the info from devs. You're not entitled to be a baby about it. It'll be done when it's done, and no amount of whining is going to change it. If you want to sling shit against a wall, take it to Rants and Flames.
Old 09-27-2016, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamkek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The ragebeards are in full force in this thread. The Discord server is in the works. What more do you want to hear? If they had more info that was worth sharing, I'm sure they would. It's not like the devs just sit around dealing with P99 all day. They have lives and jobs and shit to do. They've got to put a roof over their head just like you and I. Take it easy.

You're allowed to be anxious about the release and the info from devs. You're not entitled to be a baby about it. It'll be done when it's done, and no amount of whining is going to change it. If you want to sling shit against a wall, take it to Rants and Flames.
I own three businesses, have three kids, volunteer etc., etc. Somehow I also found the time to type this 25 second post.
Old 09-27-2016, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

If they wasted their time answering every post asking about when something was going to happen, people would still be asking "when's Velious coming out?"

They've got jobs and coding an Emu is their hobby, I'm guessing that they just don't have the time to read and respond to every single thread on these forums, especially redundant threads that ask the same questions every few weeks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I own three businesses, have three kids, volunteer etc., etc. Somehow I also found the time to type this 25 second post.
And how long would it take you to type it every time somebody asked when something was going to happen on these forums? The devs are not genies to be summoned at your whim.
Last edited by Ravager; 09-27-2016 at 04:06 PM..
Old 09-27-2016, 04:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never could have predicted this kind of response on an anonymous internet forum. I am so surprised right now. Please go on about all the capabilities you possess and virtuous traits you exemplify, random internet stranger. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I suppose next you'll be telling us about how you should replace the devs with your own team, that you manage from your home. Perhaps you'd like to run for POTUS as well, oh he who doth have all the answers and can do it better (the best development! the best community management!) than everyone else?
Last edited by Gamkek; 09-27-2016 at 04:38 PM..
Closed Thread