Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am mad at everyone especially people who have fun because I do not and I have a petite penis and hemorrhoids
Old 03-26-2019, 02:48 PM
Fire Giant

weebo
Old 03-26-2019, 02:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
80% ra, I bet I'm hotter than you IRL
Jesus Hotel, just whip it out and put it on the table already. You're either a shower or a grower at this point.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 02:56 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus Hotel, just whip it out and put it on the table already. You're either a shower or a grower at this point.
You want a candid pic, or a cringe mirror selfy?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:00 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad you can't find a group of players with free time who liek tracking. AM is a glorious collaboration of normies who do all the things you said, but are also able to park their characters buffed and respond to occasional baphones when their schedule allows and players with more free time and/or less commitments who devote larger chunks of time to winning dragons for their team. i think it's funny and also small that people who don't get to kill dragons liek to ridicule the average players with families as "warmbodies" while also chiding the more "hardcore" players (to whom they are losing horribly) as "neckbeards." clearly, devoting more time than "warmbodies," but less time than "neckbeards," to know dragons is the social gaming high-ground.
Not sure if you got the bits that were sarcasm and the parts that weren't, but I think we're doing fine. We get a good portion of targets that spawn during daylight or evening hours. We generally don't contest big targets at 5am. If that's something that our friend here feels we should be ashamed of, I think that says more about him than us, but hey to each their own.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:07 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if you got the bits that were sarcasm and the parts that weren't, but I think we're doing fine. We get a good portion of targets that spawn during daylight or evening hours. We generally don't contest big targets at 5am. If that's something that our friend here feels we should be ashamed of, I think that says more about him than us, but hey to each their own.
Definitely get a good portion of the AM conceded mobs.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
And I'm making an executive decision to go with the selfy because you don't deserve to see me at my best.

And yes, I am 6'4.

https://imgur.com/a/Aeg5guE
Old 03-26-2019, 03:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definitely get a good portion of the AM conceded mobs.
Why are you always so salty at AG? Where did they hurt you?
Old 03-26-2019, 03:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Why are you always so salty at AG? Where did they hurt you?
Remember that time AG trained ent and then proceeded to kill Vulak. That's about the beginning of the saga of me disliking AG and their attitude.
Old 03-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
I am totally content with the dragons I get to kill and it is not not at all the reason why I feel the pressing need to slander other people who are having more fun than me doing what works for their lives. It is because I am a small, angry person and am less attractive than Hotel also.