Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 10:40 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFmeURLVtKM
Old 11-10-2020, 11:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you should drink from cleaner toilets, mein puppy (how do you know this one!!)
Old 11-11-2020, 12:01 AM
Banned

anyway leave my angel master out of this, he's a man's man end of story. i never thought i'd date someone prettier than myself [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-15-2020, 10:24 AM
Planar Protector

thanks lavarda! ordering now! cant wait to try it

edit: that site is a joke...
first of all, the site looks like it's only halfway ready to receive customers. There is no formatting, completely barren... nothing in stock. the helpdesk chat person was drunk, and it didn't seem like the first time. when it arrived, the box was open and it looked like someone put their thumb in it, very gross. they didn't even send the right product. then i found out i got double-charged. so i went back to the helpdesk and they couldn't find either one of my orders. DO NOT waste your money on this, its bad on so many details bcuz of how poorly the product is designed. if the product were free its still overpriced. Needs alot of work that just isnt going to happen. the biggest flaw is the product itself. it's just terrible. it made me sick. complete waste of money, which i know i'll never get back. i didn't enjoy this experience at all. very very limited in choices. there seems to be options to customize them, but the main problem is that there's no difference between them. basically there's product a b and c so diversity isnt a plus here. It has really no class at all. Plus, you have the prices: absolutely insane compared to other sites. totally useless. There isn't even a feature to save your cart by the way. I can't recommend this product. to me, there's really too few things in order to consider it a "true" product. Only if it was free (it's not), but even then I question whether it would be worth it. it's basically just a god-awful excuse of a business. I was already pretty worried since I know about the bad reputation these companies had, but I decided this could be a decent option (WOW TALK ABOUT BUYER'S REMORSE). I thought I would be safe from FAKE PRODUCTS. And how wrong I was. after the payment went through (twice), i finally got the (wrong) product, possibly from a different website? I tried to use it three times, checking if I had made a mistake in how I did it, but I hadn't. the product didn't work, and I didn't even know what it was for. SO I thought, all good, I'll just try talking to customer service and getting a new one. I contacted them and they said they needed proof. a lot of screenshots, including proof that the product didn't work, transaction history, etc. were all needed. after I gave all of this information over the course of 3 days they came to the conclusion that I had never bought the product and that they "cant overrule the sellers required information". WHAT ? what does that even mean, is this company even in an English speaking country? And are they simply resellers? absolute scam. I feel sick to my stomach, and I'm not sure if it's because of the awful, terrible product or if it's the sour taste of being absolutely trolled by an illegitimate con site. disgusting. scum.

tldr: bad
Last edited by bubur; 11-15-2020 at 10:51 AM.. Reason: 0 out of 10
Closed Thread