Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2022, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Default In case you had any doubt about the Democrat agenda

Quote:
Black Lives Matter (BLM) moved millions of dollars to a charity in Canada run by the wife of co-founder Patrisse Khan-Cullors to purchase a mansion that used to be the headquarters of the Communist Party of Canada
Quote:
Khan is the wife of Khan-Cullors, a self-professed Marxist who helped found Black Lives Matter Global Foundation Network.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/blm...ommunist-party
Old 01-30-2022, 12:14 AM
Planar Protector

They’re not even trying to hide this stuff anymore.
Old 01-30-2022, 12:31 AM
Banned

No, standard issue liberals hijacking and discrediting leftist movements for their own personal profit isn't new

I expect the same treatment of, say, Joel Osteen types when they capitalize on conservative values from the right, but they just keep overlooking that kind of stuff

Elliot Abrams worked for the United States government, and wielded far more power, as recently as January 2021 and this is the shit Fox News wants to get you worked up over lol
Old 01-30-2022, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

First lib response tries to derail topic

same clownshow every thread
Old 01-30-2022, 12:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First lib response tries to derail topic

same clownshow every thread
They really can't stand a dose of their own medicine lol
Old 01-30-2022, 12:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They really can't stand a dose of their own medicine lol
nah man

you're just a clown tryin to derail the thread with nonsense
Old 01-30-2022, 12:57 AM
Banned

You bet I am, fellow clown, game recognize game, conservative "outrage" deserves nothing but complete nonsense for the nonsense it is

Let me know when you've learned to stomach getting beaten at your own game
Old 01-30-2022, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, standard issue liberals hijacking and discrediting leftist movements for their own personal profit isn't new

I expect the same treatment of, say, Joel Osteen types when they capitalize on conservative values from the right, but they just keep overlooking that kind of stuff

Elliot Abrams worked for the United States government, and wielded far more power, as recently as January 2021 and this is the shit Fox News wants to get you worked up over lol
what does that have to do with self-professed public communists in the democrat party?
Old 01-30-2022, 01:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what does that have to do with self-professed public communists in the democrat party?
Well, for one, it would make the Democrat party a lot cooler if it wasn't so blatantly hypocritical

That is, assuming I accept the Fox News narrative laid out here, which I do not

I'm not a self-professed Marxist but I do respect Marxists far more than any Democrat or Republican
Old 01-30-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, for one, it would make the Democrat party a lot cooler if it wasn't so blatantly hypocritical

That is, assuming I accept the Fox News narrative laid out here, which I do not

I'm not a self-professed Marxist but I do respect Marxists far more than any Democrat or Republican
yeah you answered absolutely nothing. Why can't liberals ever give a straight answer?

I honestly have a hard time believing that they are all just wackos who aren't even sure what bathroom to use, that would be a vast underestimation. The biggest mistake you can make in politics is to assume your opposition is stupid.

Quote:
yeah that definitely makes you a marxist, or in the same vein, marxist sympathizer.
Closed Thread