Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-20-2010, 02:42 PM
Aviak

Default Early gear

First I want to say that I absolutely love the idea of this server. I found out about it a couple of days ago and have been having a blast the last few days getting adjusted to EQ again.

I played a bard from 00-06 and didn't really play anything else, since raiding took up so much of my time. So this time around I wanted to play around with a couple of different classes instead.

I chose a shaman and a monk. After reading a lot of threads I noticed that a lot of people were complaining about the lack of some shaman on the server and I've always wanted to play one, and I have always loved the monk and their attack animations.

I decided to really start playing the monk first since they are cheaper to level up, and I'm curious how much some of the starter monk gear would run me.

I've been farming up some bone chips to earn some plat, I think I have like 6 stacks now and only level 3. And a full set of cloth armor too, woot woot!

How much does the Wu's armor usually cost, I'm thinking that will be a good start and maybe I'll buy a couple of 1HB's too, maybe some screaming maces or EMB? How much do you think that would all cost so I can get an idea of how much to save up [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]