Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2015, 12:24 PM
Orc

Hey bro. Did petition nicely. Did explain nicely and was replied to and called a liar. GM doesn't want to be wrong. Period. The end.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

if thats the extent of your petition, then it wont get answered.

Let me give you some inside info. That kind of petition is what I called a QQer. No prof, no evidence, no reason to be posting other than someone needs to cry about something that happened.

if you have proof that you didn't rmt, like a red to blue trade, then post the info. if someone "gave" you 2k, then that sucks, especially if that person is a known rmter.

basically, if someone is selling plat, and "gives" someone plat without anything in return, thats poor business practice and it doesn't happen. RMTers don't give away their stock.

bend over, relax the butthole, bite down on a piece of wood, and just let the banhammer slide in.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.bend over, relax the butthole, bite down on a piece of wood, and just let the banhammer slide in.
this
Old 04-28-2015, 12:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

bend over, relax the butthole, bite down on a piece of wood, and just let the banhammer slide in.
Nice
Old 04-28-2015, 12:53 PM
VIP / Contributor

it is what it is. i got unanswered petitions from 2010. still.
Old 04-28-2015, 12:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
it is what it is. i got unanswered petitions from 2010. still.
if i had your powers i would answer my own petitions
Old 04-28-2015, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:

Let me give you some inside info. That kind of petition is what I called a QQer. No prof, no evidence, no reason to be posting other than someone needs to cry about something that happened.

if you have proof that you didn't rmt, like a red to blue trade, then post the info. if someone "gave" you 2k, then that sucks, especially if that person is a known rmter.

basically, if someone is selling plat, and "gives" someone plat without anything in return, thats poor business practice and it doesn't happen. RMTers don't give away their stock.

A lot of the real rmters caught in the wave posted that they regularly gave away stuff to muck it up
Old 04-28-2015, 01:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luniz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A lot of the real rmters caught in the wave posted that they regularly gave away stuff to muck it up
sure. sure
Old 04-28-2015, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol gyno saying don't rmt is beyond laughable

sickness is real
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2015, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Wow dude just sit back make a new account and act like a gentleman. Pretty sure if it is only 2k or no other transfer you'd be found innocent. But, your grotesque behavior towards the staff does merit another ban which I feel should be a perm ban.
Closed Thread