Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-02-2020, 10:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i have a char named Totalpeckerface and he eats raw hamburger meat true story
<3
Old 04-02-2020, 11:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarsonis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had a char on green named similar but not correct spelling of kim khardashian and that day I did my surename the staff took it from me....just a week ago a high lvl bard in Kingdom I saw has a name similar but not all the way correct spelling to billie eilish and apparently its ok...
Perhaps its just the ppl you know and rub elbos with that determines if your name gets nerfed?
I saw that Billie Eilish bard running around. Super cringy name, but I'm not taking the time to report any names that aren't incredibly offensive.
Old 04-03-2020, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

The only way to really fix this (although I personally don't care about names), would be to remove the ability to control your own name at character creation and just make you stick to the game created names. We know that's never going to happen, and we know that the GMs are not going to be able to really police the situation effectively, so..it is what it is and I think if the names are truly offensive (racist/sexist/overly sexually explicit, etc.) then we should report them and let the GMs have at it, and otherwise just not worry about it.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was any justice in the world of p99 they'd ban all 37 of your accounts for 30 days just for you being such a shameless asshat.
I completely agree with you. I saw a Toon on green today with the name Clayface Batman...i hate that shit. This isnt Call of Duty.

Apparently not many people care, but it has always bothered me. Might as well name your toon dikfuksuk. It isnt funny or witty. Its just lazy and stupid.

If people could they would play a toon that was a walking dildo. I just dont get it. What is the point of playing a fantasy game if you just name your Character Obama or Beyonce or Justin Beiber or Coke or Pepsi. Or xXLegolasXx Xgandalf.

Are you one of the idiots that name your kids Apple or Blanket?

I just started lvling a druid. I think im gonna refuse ports/buffs to people with stupid names.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was any justice in the world of p99 they'd ban all 37 of your accounts for 30 days just for you being such a shameless asshat.
Has anyone take the name Shamless Asshat yet? Asking for a friend.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Server GM

Beyonce nothing more than a halo now.
Old 04-03-2020, 04:31 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by galach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Beyonce nothing more than a halo now.
F
Old 04-03-2020, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

F
Old 04-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Banned

Move to rnf
Old 04-03-2020, 04:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evets [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Move to rnf
Maybe try moving to Phinegel first.