Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2019, 07:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gives pretty much anyone capable of breathing
Let it out for all to see.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:36 PM
Orc

Agree with OP. Srsly AM, knock this shit off. I thought you couldn't get any douchier about things, but you've really outdone yourself in the past few days.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

Actually they were doing this before the whole rotation thing. Maybe stop demonizing them just for being the biggest raiding guild on the server. They were in ToV cheering on BG/Core for every dragon we got... that’s right before the rotation.

Or maybe it’s all a part of an elaborate scheme?
Old 02-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Sarnak

All of this drama makes me want to grind harder so I can join Aftermath.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like ur sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Exactly.

Tell me exactly, where is Sirken now? I remember you guys thinking he was 'favoring' tempest. Dont use his name to escape now, you guys hated Sirken, because he was the only one holding your feet to the fire.

Keep telling yourselves you're winning competitions, when you field 5x the average guild size.

The only thing you guys risk, is a COTH - thats it, pretty much everything else its not even close. You won. You got half the server on your guild - just admit it. You win because you have more people then you can possibly remember are even on your roster.

Its like the Movie/Story of the 300. AM is the Persians, the server is the 300 Spartans. While we put up a fight for a while, ultimately you start running out of bodies, and you ants just multiply.

Lets see how long you geniuses last once rotations are in place. 1 month? 2 months? lol.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:54 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually they were doing this before the whole rotation thing. Maybe stop demonizing them just for being the biggest raiding guild on the server. They were in ToV cheering on BG/Core for every dragon we got... that’s right before the rotation.

The more controllable guilds such as your small guild BG are around, the more they can claim the server is happy - but answer me this:

When was the last time you claimed: Vulak, Doze, Yelinak, CT, King Tormax, etc in one rotation?

Never? Right.

Everything else is irrelevant. Vulak + Doze + KT alone is worth all other targets combined.
Old 02-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly.

Tell me exactly, where is Sirken now? I remember you guys thinking he was 'favoring' tempest. Dont use his name to escape now, you guys hated Sirken, because he was the only one holding your feet to the fire.

Keep telling yourselves you're winning competitions, when you field 5x the average guild size.

The only thing you guys risk, is a COTH - thats it, pretty much everything else its not even close. You won. You got half the server on your guild - just admit it. You win because you have more people then you can possibly remember are even on your roster.

Its like the Movie/Story of the 300. AM is the Persians, the server is the 300 Spartans. While we put up a fight for a while, ultimately you start running out of bodies, and you ants just multiply.

Lets see how long you geniuses last once rotations are in place. 1 month? 2 months? lol.
be honest

how mad?
Old 02-06-2019, 07:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fingurs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Exactly.

Guess you missed the part about AM losing ST mobs on the reg huh?
Old 02-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleLegit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes, and jesus fuck.

We are all elf pals here with elf pals in other guilds. Case in point, your elf pals in the competing guild were cheering for your success, wonderful.

That time Dale Jr beat Gordon and the first thing Jeff did was suck Earnhardts dick on the podium in front of all the fans. True Competition and great race pals.

*slobber choke* great job Dale *slobber choke* you won so good.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

A year ago when I called AM a zerg people got mad. At the time we fielded around 60.
Now it's just a meme because we grew and have 100+ at prime time

More people in all guilds are raiding lately. I see more logging in from AG, 50+ in Sleepers the other day. Core/BG is growing. Server population is up.

Only way to fix the bottleneck is more quakes and shorter variance. Rooting the dragons too would tie up guilds longer on top targets.