Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 10:25 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Given how commonplace concepts like white privilege and historical blood guilt are in modern undergrad, I don't think it's surprising at all that you're starting to see it in elementary schools. A lot of those new young teachers were just college students recently, and I'm sure they can't wait to deploy their fancy new buzzwords on children, to give their mostly useless degree a sense of purpose.

So I'm sure it is pretty rare, for now. But it's a bad sign when the entire media machine seemed poised to demonize parents who so much as raise their voice at a PTA meeting.
Here’s what I would do as a parent if schools continued to try to keep their lesson plans from me

I’d tell my kid “Dad’s really interested in hearing about what your teachers are teaching about race. Whenever that happens, you can tell me about it over some ice cream”

Later….”Dad teacher said today is black history month so we read some poems and short stories from black authors!” Me: “Cool, eat your ice cream”

Later….”Dad teacher today taught us about the history of slavery and Jim Crow laws!” Me: “Cool, eat your ice cream”

Later…”Dad teacher today taught me that I’m racist because I’m white and I’m the reason the kids in the black schools are failing!”

For the last one, I would contact a few other parents from my kids class, verify it, and bring it to the school admin and the school board. That’s probably what all parents should be doing at this point. It might be all they can do
Last edited by unsunghero; 02-05-2022 at 10:28 AM..
Old 02-05-2022, 10:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here’s what I would do as a parent if schools continued to try to keep their lesson plans from me

I’d tell my kid “Dad’s really interested in hearing about what your teachers are teaching about race. Whenever that happens, you can tell me about it over some ice cream”

Later….”Dad teacher said today is black history month so we read some poems and short stories from black authors!” Me: “Cool, eat your ice cream”

Later….”Dad teacher today taught us about the history of slavery and Jim Crow laws!” Me: “Cool, eat your ice cream”

Later…”Dad teacher today taught me that I’m racist because I’m white and I’m the reason the kids in the black schools are failing!”

For the last one, I would contact a few other parents from my kids class, verify it, and bring it to the school admin and the school board. That’s probably what all parents should be doing at this point. It might be all they can do
Or! Pull your kids out of the indoctrination system entirely, and home school them.
If they're teaching shit like that, I'm sure there are numerous other bullshit lessons they also teach the kids. That's really all the information a parent should need to begin to realize that the people they trusted their kids with are obviously not to be trusted.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 02-05-2022 at 10:36 AM..
Old 02-05-2022, 10:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or! Pull your kids out of the indoctrination system entirely, and home school them.
Wouldn’t be able to, a lot of parents have full time job responsibilities to pay the bills
Old 02-05-2022, 12:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If they shit on your moms basement you'd be upset. Because you love your mom, right? Maybe you dont, maybe you hate your mom. That would explain a lot..

They go into your house, smear shit, steal your stuff, hunt your family to hang them.. hey no biggie. Jib doesnt love this country or anyone in it. He just needs the basement, this MLP blankets, and mommy to pay the bills.
Old 02-05-2022, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They go into your house, smear shit, steal your stuff, hunt your family to hang them.. hey no biggie.
I just woke up, More BLM criots?
Old 02-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no that lady was interim chief after dude resigned. it's the capitol police board that makes the call (police chief(resigned), architect, senate sgt at arms(dismissed), house sgt at arms(dismissed)).
dmo((rats)) false flag (removed security) supported 100 days of (((RIOTS))) to hold election (Hostage) an act of (TERROR) the party of (insurrection) is (demoRATS!)

(idk what were doing with the parentheses but I did my best)
Old 02-05-2022, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
If they shit on your moms basement you'd be upset.
I live in a city, the BLM riots quite literally did shit on my basement.
Old 02-05-2022, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dmo((rats)) false flag (removed security) supported 100 days of (((RIOTS))) to hold election (Hostage) an act of (TERROR) the party of (insurrection) is (demoRATS!)

(idk what were doing with the parentheses but I did my best)
Is this some kind of code or did Jib just go overboard on the paste again?
Old 02-05-2022, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this some kind of code or did Jib just go overboard on the paste again?
he's making fun of me i think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-05-2022, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he's making fun of me i think. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NO Im trying to play along [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread