Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 09:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah im aware of what goes on in here.. im here, no?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you also aware that nobody here wields any power over politics except for voting? you're just here for the serotonin or whatever and owning the libs like everyone else. i live in georgia and personally rent a bus for transporting illegal immigrants to vote as many times as possible each election cycle, so i like to think me and my comrades have made a difference

hell back when i lived further south i was actually a USPS worker in gwinnett county, small world
Old 07-12-2022, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, yeah, there's other ways to make a difference... but let's be halfway smart about this
Old 07-12-2022, 09:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
are you also aware that nobody here wields any power over politics except for voting? you're just here for the serotonin or whatever and owning the libs like everyone else. i live in georgia and personally rent a bus for transporting illegal immigrants to vote as many times as possible each election cycle, so i like to think me and my comrades have made a difference

hell back when i lived further south i was actually a USPS worker in gwinnett county, small world
So you're the only one that gets to be a cynical asshole? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-12-2022, 09:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
well, yeah, there's other ways to make a difference... but let's be halfway smart about this
I preferred effectiveness, which also had the side effect of making me broke which saved my neck.. too many assholes get bent out of shape for something they make out of thin air.

It's the principle of it.

Edit: Never required putting my head together with yours, pompous Jr.
Old 07-12-2022, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're the only one that gets to be a cynical asshole? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you've got me pegged wrong, i'm a wholehearted believer in the poor masses of humanity to be correct in the arc of history, by and large. asshole, sure.

you guys just think i'm a cynic because i despise conservatism
Old 07-12-2022, 09:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you've got me pegged wrong, i'm a wholehearted believer in the poor masses of humanity to be correct in the arc of history, by and large. asshole, sure.

you guys just think i'm a cynic because i despise conservatism
I converted to Christ and praise Jesus!
Old 07-12-2022, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

The meek shall inherit the earth!
Old 07-12-2022, 10:26 PM
Banned

we're supposed to be stewards, at this rate the meek will inherit bugs, oceans of saline solution, and a handful of extremophiles

unless those are the meek themselves
Old 07-12-2022, 10:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
we're supposed to be stewards, at this rate the meek will inherit bugs, oceans of saline solution, and a handful of extremophiles

unless those are the meek themselves
Alaska is on fire and the portage glacier is basically an ice cube at this point

Wild world of disbelief and incredulity we live in. Only Colorado will be above sea level and they’ll still say drill baby drill
Old 07-12-2022, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

^ooloo the above is hyperbole, no need to cry
Closed Thread