Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 02:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fact: Gas has dropped in price daily for the last month. Trumptard Fact: The price of gas is 100% the responsibility of the President. Therefore... See, you're supposed to follow the logic here. If you had any.

Also, Joe Biden is not selling strategic oil reserves to China. He's selling strategic oil reserves to alleviate shortages. Period. China and other Asian countries won some of it by being the highest bidders. That's how the system works no matter who is President you fucking imbecile.

Sorry you're poor enough that the price of gasoline matters. I was hoping for $12.00 so my 100 mile commute twice per week had less traffic.
lol you're embarrassing yourself so badly tryin to defend Pedo Pete

Average Gas Prices today are $4.63

Average Gas Prices day Biden took office were roughly $2.20

Pedo Pete and his Crackhead Son makin a killin off sellin our strategic oil reserves to China.

Hope that helps
Old 07-13-2022, 02:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you're embarrassing yourself so badly tryin to defend Pedo Pete

Average Gas Prices today are $4.63

Average Gas Prices day Biden took office were roughly $2.20

Pedo Pete and his Crackhead Son makin a killin off sellin our strategic oil reserves to China.

Hope that helps
Biden uses his mind control powers to manipulate gas prices in every country in the world, just like he forced Putin to invade Ukraine.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden uses his mind control powers to manipulate gas prices in every country in the world, just like he forced Putin to invade Ukraine.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do try to use your words, Trumptard.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do try to use your words, Trumptard.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you think his mostly unfulfilled campaign promises have affected prices on every continent?

It's a little hard to communicate with you illiterate trailer trash but I still like my X-Men powers theory better.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Elizondo you were wrong yet again buddy

https://www.clevescene.com/news/man-...ation-39315465
Old 07-13-2022, 03:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I mean the idea that I would be on chinas side is insane do you even read a single post ive ever made here?

But beware, god will hold you partially accountable for every dead body in ukraine because that war is all part of the beast and his mark. I hope you abandon it before you lose that righteousness I know you have.
God doesn’t know Russia. Where do you think Megiddo will take place? We crush Satan’s armies and his servants in their land (Russia)

Repent my dude
Old 07-13-2022, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
So you think his mostly unfulfilled campaign promises have affected prices on every continent?
Old 07-13-2022, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo you were wrong yet again buddy

https://www.clevescene.com/news/man-...ation-39315465
Illegal alien?

Biden's fault
Closed Thread