Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 05:35 PM
Planar Protector

That's a big phew for biden lol which is ironically sad.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All anyone does is make up these sick fantasies and then when it comes to like solving the problem, they just want to get into a fist fight about abortion.
Lol dude I don’t want to fistfight anyone, I think you guys are wrong about how bad it would be to force a rape victim to raise a child. 9 months of pregnancy (which isn’t without risk btw, people still die in small numbers) + 18 years of financial responsibility. Do you have any kids? Raising them is hard as fuck
Old 07-13-2022, 05:38 PM
Planar Protector

You dont have to convince me eugenics makes for a more organized citizenry.
Old 07-13-2022, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was no proof retard

Not even Snopes could verify it

I don't believe a story because MSNBC said it really happened. Call me skeptical.
Uhhh I just posted something else? If and when you’re wrong how do you get out of lying in the first place? Your skepticism led you to conclude something was false without evidence. You could’ve said I don’t think this is real but you said definitively it wasn’t. You’re dishonest and that’s a sin
Old 07-13-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You dont have to convince me eugenics makes for a more organized citizenry.
How is this eugenics? Are you advancing a bill for universal natal medical care? If not, you’re really making other people bear a burden you probably wouldn’t commit to yourself

Also jib you call Horza out for harassment and then imply I support eugenics? That’s some BS bud
Old 07-13-2022, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

If people are not financially, or responsible enough to raise a child, then they shouldn't.

Is eugenics.

We should just be making the world around them better. Not ignoring that problem and going "phew no more crack babies" *elects a fucking crack baby daddy
Old 07-13-2022, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

A better world around a person forced to have their rapists baby is not better for that mother regardless of how you couch your argument

I repeat, a small number of women still die during pregnancy and in childbirth. Your better world doesn’t do shit about that because the dead won’t enjoy it
Old 07-13-2022, 05:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How is this eugenics? Are you advancing a bill for universal natal medical care? If not, you’re really making other people bear a burden you probably wouldn’t commit to yourself

Also jib you call Horza out for harassment and then imply I support eugenics? That’s some BS bud
You're surprised the guys who worship Epstein's best friend but also call anyone who wouldn't vote for him groomers are huge hypocrites?
Old 07-13-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A better world around a person forced to have their rapists baby is not better for that mother regardless of how you couch your argument
I told my position on that specific instance should be:

If abortion happens as a result of a rape (which would be allowed by the state) then the rapist will be hanged for murder.

Quote:
I repeat, a small number of women still die during pregnancy and in childbirth. Your better world doesn’t do shit about that because the dead won’t enjoy it
What do you mean here? That if the mother dies at childbirth, but the child lives, that the child should be aborted too?
Old 07-13-2022, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

Thank you for linking stories that an arrest was made of an illegal alien that may have raped a 10 year old (Biden's fault)

We were talking about the paper thin BS being reported that not even Snopes could not verify previously

Hope that helps
Closed Thread