Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 09:37 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
didnt read 22 pages of mad about a thick banded belt in 2020 gratz pamila i guess
LOL! Finally!!!! Ding ding! This was funny! See people? The dry sarcasm of "gratz" mixed with the irony that the OP has completely devolved. On top of that, "gratz" is relevant to p99 because that's what you say when someone gets a loot they need! You can't just say "Oh you're on drugs doo doo head (in obnoxious font sizes)". This is a solid post definitely worthy for a rants and flames forum. See how it's done Zirgon? Fucking twat.

Well done Bigsham, I definitely needed the inspiration seeing that others on here can do it right. Please post more.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:38 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
potato
So, Solemn proves my point. Lol, what a dope. So anyhow, I promised to find something worth pointing out about how "sick burns" and trolling needs to have an element of irony and humor for it to be worth anyone seeing and giving it attention (What trolls crave).

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=348105
Original thread

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=348105&page=3
Albanwr: "I agree with a previous poster. Seek help for your drug addiction"

This is not funny for two reasons. #1 The whole drug trope has been beaten to death so it's unoriginal. #2 It recycles something someone already posted. #3 There is no objective basis. He may as well say, You're dumb because you are a mass murdering pedo. There is just no way there is any objective truth to it, so it is lazy.

Now my response is funny because I said two reasons and due to this guy being so incredibly weak in so many respects, I gave 3.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=348105&page=5
Pretzelle: "Let this thread be a PSA about drug abuse."
Hopefully now everyone can see how lame this is. Recycled nonsense.

So now scroll down to see Hazek/Solemn's post. You can see that he opts for being obnoxious. He thinks that by posting ridiculously big pics that somehow this is trolling, it isn't. Anyone can do that. I could respond by posting the exact same thing, but twice as big. Does that make it twice as trollworthy? No. He does the same thing by threadbombing all the time. This is just attention seeking 100%, not trolling or being remotely clever or funny.

Worse yet, he continues to recycle the same post that was funny when the first person did it, but not when Solemn autistically does it over and over. He's a larper and wanna be troll.

So, here's the clever post https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=348105&page=3
Castle2.0 (Mannastone): "WTS GEBs 14k - PST"

Why is this clever? Because of the irony. It is simple yet effective. The OP was bitching about the price being slightly less, so he makes it slightly more. It has the sarcasm thrown in for icing in that he of course isn't actually selling GEBS. I think the only way to top it would have been to say "WTB GEBs 14k - PST"

In any event, solemn saying WTB 20k is redundant, so not funny. Just imagine being that guy in a bar who repeats a joke that everyone already just heard and then after nobody laughed, he keeps repeating it.

So then of course we have another person who tries his best at trolling and emphasizes autism doing the same thing over and over.
ZiggyThe Muss: "Bruh"
Now everyone should be asking themselves, "HUH?" They would rightfully be asking that. There is an epidemic on this forum of wanna be trolls that do this one word retort and even with using only one word they can't make it coherent. Then again, this is the same guy who thinks it is somehow "trolling" by telling someone he is going to fuck your dog while your wife watches. Well, "I would shove a bottle of Windex in your mud tunnel, Ziggy while I watch Will and Grace". See how weak this is? It is so weak that anyone can use his trolling equation by inputting any random word in the worst ad lib session ever. "I am going to (insert any word) to your (any word while (any word) watches. So here is Ziggy probably the 3rd most visible wanna be troller second to Zirgon and Solemn. Well I guess there is Phazed Reality who seems to think trolling is just posting gifs after getting their ass handed to them.

So hopefully this has been educational for anyone who wants to give the subtle art of trolling a shot by seeing what to do and what not to do. Sorry I couldn't find a better solid trolling post to show how it's done, but the material is so bad on here.
Old 02-02-2020, 09:51 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, look, man.

I'm sorry because teasing can be mean and all and that's not cool. And I wasn't stalking you, you just happen to post in the same places I post. but like, you're like a bull in a china shop here.

I'm just trying to say that your mentality/mindset is aligned in a particular fashion where everything is like a threat or a confrontation or a secret plan and I think maybe you want to adjust your settings and get a better outcome in life.

buhdeeebuhdeeebuhhdeeebbeebebbuhhhhhhTHAAaatsallll , folks.
Well, I can maybe believe some is a matter of coincidence, but it certainly isn't a coincidence you keep feeling compelled to comment on my posts.

As far as a better outcome in my life, what makes you think that I haven't accomplished enough? I am bored at this point that life has been so easy to be honest. I am not starved for money, I have a nice home, I have enough land to do whatever the fuck I want. I don't need to work for the rest of my life and that occurred when I was 32. I am not trying to brag by any means, but fuck man, justify your position.

Oh and as far as "confrontations", have you considered the forum you're in? As far as threats, wtf else am I gonna take from "Give me your address"? As far as say Patchet being a credible threat, lol, no. People that do what he does are not at all able to back up the shit they talk. I mean really, the guy provokes people and then runs to his guild, lies, and then forces them to have them deal with the shit he starts. Then they deal with my guild and then my guild gets bothered. Yet, people still defend him? Amazing. The only people I could ever think would defend him would be the same pussies that would do the same.

Anyhow, peace out homie.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:01 PM
Planar Protector

Ahh you have too much time on your hands, that must be why you have the time to write paragraphs of text you can summarize in a sentence.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, Solemn proves my point. Lol, what a dope. So anyhow, I promised to find something worth pointing out about how "sick burns" and trolling needs to have an element of irony and humor for it to be worth anyone seeing and giving it attention (What trolls crave).

Original thread

This is not funny for two reasons. #1 The whole drug trope has been beaten to death so it's unoriginal. #2 It recycles something someone already posted. #3 There is no objective basis. He may as well say, You're dumb because you are a mass murdering pedo. There is just no way there is any objective truth to it, so it is lazy.

Now my response is funny because I said two reasons and due to this guy being so incredibly weak in so many respects, I gave 3.

So now scroll down to see Hazek/Solemn's post. You can see that he opts for being obnoxious. He thinks that by posting ridiculously big pics that somehow this is trolling, it isn't. Anyone can do that. I could respond by posting the exact same thing, but twice as big. Does that make it twice as trollworthy? No. He does the same thing by threadbombing all the time. This is just attention seeking 100%, not trolling or being remotely clever or funny.

Worse yet, he continues to recycle the same post that was funny when the first person did it, but not when Solemn autistically does it over and over. He's a larper and wanna be troll.

So, here's the clever post https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...=348105&page=3

Why is this clever? Because of the irony. It is simple yet effective. The OP was bitching about the price being slightly less, so he makes it slightly more. It has the sarcasm thrown in for icing in that he of course isn't actually selling GEBS. I think the only way to top it would have been to say "WTB GEBs 14k - PST"

In any event, solemn saying WTB 20k is redundant, so not funny. Just imagine being that guy in a bar who repeats a joke that everyone already just heard and then after nobody laughed, he keeps repeating it.

So then of course we have another person who tries his best at trolling and emphasizes autism doing the same thing over and over.
Now everyone should be asking themselves, "HUH?" They would rightfully be asking that. There is an epidemic on this forum of wanna be trolls that do this one word retort and even with using only one word they can't make it coherent. Then again, this is the same guy who thinks it is somehow "trolling" by telling someone he is going to fuck your dog while your wife watches. Well, "I would shove a bottle of Windex in your mud tunnel, Ziggy while I watch Will and Grace". See how weak this is? It is so weak that anyone can use his trolling equation by inputting any random word in the worst ad lib session ever. "I am going to (insert any word) to your (any word while (any word) watches. So here is Ziggy probably the 3rd most visible wanna be troller second to Zirgon and Solemn. Well I guess there is Phazed Reality who seems to think trolling is just posting gifs after getting their ass handed to them.

So hopefully this has been educational for anyone who wants to give the subtle art of trolling a shot by seeing what to do and what not to do. Sorry I couldn't find a better solid trolling post to show how it's done, but the material is so bad on here.
*yawn*
Old 02-02-2020, 10:16 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh you have too much time on your hands, that must be why you have the time to write paragraphs of text you can summarize in a sentence.
Citation needed. Bar none, you easily are the most meaningless poster on here and that is considering Nirgon and Solemn. Holy smokes, can you point me to ONE post you have said anything more than one meaningless sentence and mostly just posts with one word? Did your parents ignore you THAT much my little rhesus monkey that you struggle that much to be noticed?

The only thing that can be summed up in one sentence is your mind.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:17 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gundumbwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*yawn*
More proof my post is spot on.
Old 02-02-2020, 10:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Citation needed. Bar none, you easily are the most meaningless poster on here and that is considering Nirgon and Solemn. Holy smokes, can you point me to ONE post you have said anything more than one meaningless sentence and mostly just posts with one word? Did your parents ignore you THAT much my little rhesus monkey that you struggle that much to be noticed?

The only thing that can be summed up in one sentence is your mind.
Haha, I’m glad you feel that way.
Old 02-02-2020, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:

Original thread

Broccoli
Old 02-03-2020, 10:03 AM
Sarnak

it is amazing tha Pamila and kaelseren are still on green. Like give it up and move on lol
Closed Thread