Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-10-2020, 04:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans Nurses Are Degendering the Butthole Wiping Sector and Radfems Are Furious
"And This is a Good Thing"

I appreciate the effort, thanks for raising the level of humorous discourse in this thread.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:16 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My aunts and uncles made equivalent of $40 an hour as cashiers and linen deliverymen. Fucking joke world that fag boomers greedily sucked bone dry.
America is a Masonic shopping mall, and the Boomers were born when it was at its peak. Place the blame where it belongs: On the Founding Faggots who created this nightmarish shithole in the first place.
Old 01-10-2020, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Solidly Gen-X. I wish I was a Boomer.

Boomers might well be the last generation that can afford to pay someone to wipe their asses. Those here who don't live with their parents or in a trailer probably write their rent checks payable to a Boomer. They're also still calling the shots at the highest levels of most corporations.

Best of all, Boomers get to die before their decades of shitty voting fully catch up with them (us) while millennials and my generation foot the bill for end-of-life care that we might never get... One last fuck you on their way out the door.

Making fun of boomers is like making fun of a handsome multi-millionaire with a huge schlong. He's better than you. He knows it. So do you.
i see the world as a much darker place now...
Old 01-11-2020, 12:35 AM
Banned

op is a millenial that needs to get a job or a zoomer that lost his marbles

seek help
Old 01-11-2020, 12:48 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
op is a millenial that needs to get a job or a zoomer that lost his marbles

seek help

I'm Gen X you filthy hippie. Go smoke some weed with the rest of your degenerate ilk.
Old 01-11-2020, 02:28 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trans Nurses Are Degendering the Butthole Wiping Sector and Radfems Are Furious
I’m guessing you can’t even bench half your body weight and are ignored by the opposite sex.
Old 01-11-2020, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polycaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm Gen X you filthy hippie. Go smoke some weed with the rest of your degenerate ilk.
also gen X checking in

eat one or a ton
Old 01-11-2020, 11:50 AM
Banned

Generation divisions are subjective. Who decides the dividing line and why do you agree?
Old 01-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m guessing you can’t even bench half your body weight and are ignored by the opposite sex.
Please don't cyber bully me while I'm running macaframa
Old 01-11-2020, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZiggyTheMuss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you even lift bro?
Closed Thread