Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-17-2020, 05:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't particularly like drama, but this incident was advertised to the level of Black panther so I had to see for myself how shitty it is. I also don't particularly operate on hearsay; well being that I live in a courtroom...

#1 I have grouped with Mignart a number of times and have had no problem with him. I don't remember ever grouping with Pamila.

#2 Come on bro, you saying you don't care about the belt while going out of your way to post about it seems disingenuous.

#3 This all actually seems like poor communication about looting.

#4 Unless my own guildies are not being honest, they were in group with Pamila before Mignart showed. Apparently they were camping that mob for hours and Pamila didn't snag a belt and was next in line. They had recently left and Pamila stayed and held the camp.

#5 If this is the case, I am not sure how Mignart helped break the camp. This is actually how I heard about it because my guildies felt bad as to what happened to Pamila.

#6 I am not sure the whole story is being told and that's the only reason I give a shit because I don't like excessive punishment when it isn't just.

#7 Take this all with a grain of salt. BTW, I didn't even bother with the screenshots because they were too blurry.
Person joins group. Gets 0 chance at getting a multiple k item because why again? If she was loot councilling it she should have said something.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:07 PM
Kobold

The punishment is just.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Person joins group. Gets 0 chance at getting a multiple k item because why again? If she was loot councilling it she should have said something.
Yup. It doesn't matter that you were "next in line" in your old group before it disbanded. If you're expecting to get the next drop, then you tell the person who joins your group so that you avoid an issue when the item drops.

From some of the facts in this thread, I'm inclined to suspect that Pamila couldn't handle the camp themselves and needed help to clear it, but was worried about scaring said help off if he said he was taking the loot.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:43 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by valenwood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think instead of coming up with conjecture, we should look at the facts.

Let's start with a simple question:

What sort of misconduct has Pamila actually committed?

From the Play Nice Policy https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325349
I see nothing that says that Pamila did not aid in killing the mob - actually all evidence says that Pamila did help kill the mob.

From the Play Nice Policy https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=325349
I don't see any evidence of Pamila promising the OP anything.

Player agreements and rolling https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=256
I see no evidence from OP stating that the group agreed to rolling for any loot.
Pls die of aids. Ty.
Old 02-01-2020, 12:17 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nice presumption, but where is Pamila's response? Isn't there two sides of this story?
Old 02-01-2020, 03:29 PM
Aviak

I'm sorry are you asking for an update on a month old thread?
Old 02-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sorry are you asking for an update on a month old thread?
Ahhh, the stalker with ZERO self awareness. I'm sorry are you updating the thread that I updated? Fucking retard!

Should I sit at the edge of my seat clicking refresh so I can see myself talk as you do?

When I get around to it I get around to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQAKDbq0hI
Old 02-01-2020, 10:43 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahhh, the stalker with ZERO self awareness. I'm sorry are you updating the thread that I updated? Fucking retard!

Should I sit at the edge of my seat clicking refresh so I can see myself talk as you do?

When I get around to it I get around to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJQAKDbq0hI
Generally it's not a good idea to use the same username you use in game while posting like this. Builds you a bad reputation.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:38 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pozzey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pls die of aids. Ty.
username/post combo
Old 02-02-2020, 01:54 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richco07 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Generally it's not a good idea to use the same username you use in game while posting like this. Builds you a bad reputation.
Ahhh so it's better to live in the shadows to talk shit? What if what I am saying is actually true? Should I still hide? Do you really believe in what you say if you need to hide? I'm unapologetic with what I type. I get plenty of people giving me encouragement when I log in. Yesterday it took literally less than 10 seconds before I got a tell by a fine young lad telling me to keep fighting the fuck heads on this server. You know, the ones who hide while talking shit.

We live in bizarre times when posts like yours would encourage someone to be too much of a coward to stand behind what they say. I mean really, this attitude is sweeping The West. Everyone would just as soon just get walked over or watch someone else get walked over just because it seems safer to avoid benign conflict.

Yeah, well, when I see a woman in countless videos getting the shit kicked out of her by some dude and there are 20 other guys standing around too scared to do anything, I wouldn't be one of those 20 guys. See I would jump in and do something. I wouldn't be like "Oh geez, my clothes might get messed up and I might be late for dinner" in some idiosyncratic means to justify cowardice.

You see the same attitude when throwing people under the bus by guilds to employers. "Ooh geez, bro is totally right, but hmmm, I might have to field some whiny people that only whine because other people worry about their whining... So I guess I just will dump this guy in favor of whiny mobs"

So even more bizarre is the spin you did in your own mind. Somehow someone standing up to someone that initiated the conflict is promoting a "bad reputation". Duh fuk? No wonder women bitch that chivalry is dead. Guys have become a bunch of neck bearded fedora wearing pussies.
Closed Thread