Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2019, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop voting for Conservatives if you care about any of the things you keep bringing up. Guessing you don't and you just want to deflect from your racism and homophobia.
Who is voting for open borders and against a border wall? Who is in control of sanctuary cities?

Conservatives can be varying forms of bad on immigration and open border issues but it’s almost completely democrats now with sanctuary cities and currently voting against border controls.

Reagan was one of the ones who kicked it off. He theorized illegal immigrant Mexicans were natural republicans and that’s how he sold it. Oops turns out they are hyper left wingers and vote to turn their new country into the one they just fled while our low class gets abused by the giant work force that will work under minimum wage. Regan lied to the American conservative public, his base, and has done irreparable damage.

The low class cries because of Reagan’s lies.

This isn’t a republican democrat issue but an establishment issue. Democrats are the worst offenders of it modern day. Establishment republicans don’t mind it. You guys are trying to figure out why people support Trump and this is why. No other politician wanted to touch this topic in 2016. Trump w
Old 11-30-2019, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Republican congressional candidate Danielle Stella stands by tweets saying Rep. Ilhan Omar should be 'hanged.'
Old 11-30-2019, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the "if it's proven she is a traitor/spy".

And she should be.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We're trying but you keep electing these assholes that venerate Regan as god and declare they must follow in his holy footsteps.
Establishment loves Reagan. There’s tons of conservatives who despise him. Reagan opened the border. Trump is trying to close it down. Trump rising up shows a rejection of what Reagan stood for. There’s a lot of conservatives fighting against those “holy footsteps”, you should support us.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You forgot the "if it's proven she is a traitor/spy".

And she should be.
There's absolutely no evidence that she is working for the Qataris or Iranians and threatening a member of Congress is a serious crime.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's absolutely no evidence that she is working for the Qataris or Iranians and threatening a member of Congress is a serious crime.
That's if you threaten a congress person with violence. Threatening that they should have to pay consequences for their crimes is not a serious crime or crime at all.

But lots of crazy people think criticizing an establishment elite is illegal and should be jail worthy.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

There are no crimes other than the threats that got her banned from Twitter, stop getting your news from Q.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

I didn't realize twitter prosecutes crimes.

Absolutely based-

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yes the punishment for treason is hanging. Sorry Horza. Ilan should be sentenced to death if she's guilty of treason. Did I just commit a crime?
Old 11-30-2019, 03:29 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Establishment loves Reagan. There’s tons of conservatives who despise him. Reagan opened the border. Trump is trying to close it down. Trump rising up shows a rejection of what Reagan stood for. There’s a lot of conservatives fighting against those “holy footsteps”, you should support us.
On one issue.

Starve the Beast and the Reagan tax cuts + the trickledown fetish they started (which even other conservatives at the time thought was madness) have done far more damage to the working class than immigrants.

You're blaming a symptom not the illness.
Old 11-30-2019, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've been outspoken about HRC crime family, BH0, S0R0S and others as well.
Why does she keep using 0 instead of the letter O, is that a chan thing?
Closed Thread