Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]I went on the internet and found this.
LOL @ weaker population. one of the worlds strongest men is a vegan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Patrik Baboumian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (disclaimer: i know you didnt author that)
Old 12-06-2019, 09:46 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, freedom of speech allows this. No one is stopping you being racist. BUTTTTT you have to be prepared to face the consequences of it.

Freedom of speech =/= Being immune to the law
You’re mixing up your points completely. The law isn’t supposed to get you if you exercise free speech in any form. Rofl....
Old 12-06-2019, 09:48 AM
Fire Giant

No. I think you are getting it wrong.

Laws are vital for a society. People simply cannot be free to do anything they want. That's a fantasy land.

Free speech means you can say whatever you want to say. You still need to face consequences if what you say is against a law.

But look on the bright side you were allowed to say it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I’ve simply said political protest and harsh violence is often called for when the elected politicians do not serve their people anymore. You’re trying to morph this into some idea I’m telling you to attack a specific person? I’m not sure if the rest of this post is directed at me, seems like a bit of a non sensical ramble.
I'm anused to hear my post was rambling, I'm trying to adopt a style closer to yours to better fit into this subforum thread.

You absolutely have encouraged GB citizens to 'rise up', don't backpedal, be proud of your revolutionary principles. The British thought police can't arrest you. And no, you didn't tell us to attack a specific person but a class of people. We pointed out to you we already had a political assassination and how hate speech and calls to action are of mortal danger but you just endorsed it (Jo Cox).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-06-2019, 09:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. I think you are getting it wrong.

Laws are vital for a society. People simply cannot be free to do anything they want. That's a fantasy land.

Free speech means you can say whatever you want to say. You still need to face consequences if what you say is against a law.

But look on the bright side you were allowed to say it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re not making sense.

Just because you can rob a store blind doesn’t mean you legally have a right to do so even though you are physically able to. The consequences show you do not have that right and freedom and you will be gravely punished.

Just because you can say nasty things and get arrested for it doesn’t mean you have the freedom to say those nasty things. Again, the consequences are showing you don’t have that freedom.

And then consider, what speech needs to be protected? You’re protecting speech that doesn’t need it. Freedom of speech exists to protect “hate speech”.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL @ weaker population. one of the worlds strongest men is a vegan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Patrik Baboumian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] (disclaimer: i know you didnt author that)
That guy is an Iranian Armenian. Cataphract is in his blood, doesn’t count
Old 12-06-2019, 10:07 AM
Fire Giant

Disagree. With my body i am free to do anything i want with it.

My argument is although you are free to exercise that right doesn't mean you are free of consequence.

If your definition of free spech is that you can say anything you want without any consequence you are living in a fairytale world. No country has ever been like that or WILL ever be like that.

You for instance are free to break any law you wish, thats your right to use your brain and body as you see fit. You can even resist arrest if you want. You could go further and you are free to waive your right to legal counsel and insinuate the judges wife is a lady of scrupilus values (which would leave him free to abuse his position to send you someplace real nasty).

You would be free to spout your hate speech then in prison and see how many friends it makes you and then be free to fight the gaurds to get into solitary confinement.

No one would impinge you freedom of speech. PRobably just your freedom of everything else.
Old 12-06-2019, 10:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm anused to hear my post was rambling, I'm trying to adopt a style closer to yours to better fit into this subforum thread.

You absolutely have encouraged GB citizens to 'rise up', don't backpedal, be proud of your revolutionary principles. The British thought police can't arrest you. And no, you didn't tell us to attack a specific person but a class of people. We pointed out to you we already had a political assassination and how hate speech and calls to action are of mortal danger but you just endorsed it (Jo Cox).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can britons call out Pakistanis for running sex slavery rings? They do, and they fill your prisons. They also smell like shit
Old 12-06-2019, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Buttigieg beating trump will be hilarious. I won’t like seeing a First Gayboi instead of First Lady though
Old 12-06-2019, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Disagree. With my body i am free to do anything i want with it.

My argument is although you are free to exercise that right doesn't mean you are free of consequence.

If your definition of free spech is that you can say anything you want without any consequence you are living in a fairytale world. No country has ever been like that or WILL ever be like that.

You for instance are free to break any law you wish, thats your right to use your brain and body as you see fit. You can even resist arrest if you want. You could go further and you are free to waive your right to legal counsel and insinuate the judges wife is a lady of scrupilus values (which would leave him free to abuse his position to send you someplace real nasty).

You would be free to spout your hate speech then in prison and see how many friends it makes you and then be free to fight the gaurds to get into solitary confinement.

No one would impinge you freedom of speech. PRobably just your freedom of everything else.
When your state grants you freedom it means they will not persecute you for exercising the rights that come with those freedoms. You simply are not free to commit murder, rob people blindly and commit mass terrorist acts. You are prosecuted very dearly for any of these acts which shows you are not granted freedom by the state to commit them.

By your definitions the word freedom has no meaning. It would mean the state grants you no freedoms whatsoever because they literally can’t stop you from doing things with your body.

I can see you’re trying to pilpul the word freedom but I’m wondering if you are noticing you are failing horribly.
Closed Thread