Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 11:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oof. Stop projecting.
Theres very few accusations liberals put out there that aren’t obvious projections. You are the biggest culprit I’ve ever seen. Everyone that’s not a rabid leftist here sees and agrees with it. Even the mods who have told you and your close buddies you’re going too far quite a few times.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Banned

Default IM TALKING

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres very few accusations liberals put out there that aren’t obvious projections. You are the biggest culprit I’ve ever seen. Everyone that’s not a rabid leftist here sees and agrees with it. Even the mods who have told you and your close buddies you’re going too far quite a few times.
Let's have coffee today, call me an uber at 9am?

PLS PLS Don't talk like this until ive had a couple cups of coffee and met a far more interesting and handsome man to invite over to our table?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, when are you going to provide a list of lawyers that say Trump shouldn't be impeached? I've got about 500 that say he should.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey, when are you going to provide a list of lawyers that say Trump shouldn't be impeached? I've got about 500 that say he should.
It was at the hearing. There were 4-5 legal experts and none of them could produce a legal argument in facts that amounted to any violation of the constitution in anything firm whatsoever. And impeachment is supposed to be about having something extremely firm otherwise it’s gravely disrupting the American political discourses needed for America to be at its best.

One even had to go screeching about Barron Trump.

It ended up being just another partisan sham for the liberals that people are increasingly tuning out as the days go on.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It was at the hearing. There were 4-5 legal experts and none of them could produce a legal argument in facts that amounted to any violation of the constitution in anything firm whatsoever. And impeachment is supposed to be about having something extremely firm otherwise it’s gravely disrupting the American political discourses needed for America to be at its best.

One even had to go screeching about Barron Trump.

It ended up being just another partisan sham for the liberals that people are increasingly tuning out as the days go on.
Oh, so you made it all up.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:36 PM
Planar Protector

Trump spoke to Sheldon Adelson's club of Republican Jews in Vegas. Everyone in the room is a campaign donor, so they're supposed to be American citizens. Trump referred to Netanyahu as "your prime minister". He doesn't even count the Republican Jews handing him money as real Americans. Imagine how he feels about the 75% of Jews that consistently vote for Democrats.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3398487002/
Old 12-08-2019, 01:47 PM
Banned

^ divisive identity politics and propaganda vs the most pro Jewish president of all time by his actions. These people pushing this stuff hate the idea of Americans coming together.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
^ divisive identity politics and propaganda vs the most pro Jewish president of all time by his actions. These people pushing this stuff hate the idea of Americans coming together.
Or he's just an idiot?
Old 12-08-2019, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Yeah he really is a useful idiot for the Israeli lobby
Old 12-08-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's always podcasting if you have a face for radio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread