Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 05:46 PM
Banned

Jim do you still pretend you arent an establishment lefty?
Old 12-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

What is a fisa warrant anyway?

Fisa sounds like the Greek word for wind/blow btw.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In fact as POTUS has to be a born US cit (right?), I'd be really suprised if no investigation took place if rumours of wrongbirth were flying around. You think it would be a part of thr process of swearing in to prove your identity.
It was a big joke when Obama came into office. Some people questioned where he was born and it didn’t get answered with proof for a long time because people dismissed it as “racist”. It’s a pretty fucking important question though. Guess which side the liberal media shilled for overwhelmingly?
Old 12-11-2019, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jim do you still pretend you arent an establishment lefty?
You just view me through those lenses because I have previously asked for clarifications on matters or even disagreed on exactly who the puppets are and the nature of the elites conflicts and you misinterpreted that as attack. Now you can't unsee that perspective.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You just view me through those lenses because I have previously asked for clarifications on matters or even disagreed on exactly who the puppets are and the nature of the elites conflicts and you misinterpreted that as attack. Now you can't unsee that perspective.
Damnit, JJ - stop being such a leftist shill and just eat this red pill. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was a big joke when Obama came into office. Some people questioned where he was born and it didn’t get answered with proof for a long time because people dismissed it as “racist”. It’s a pretty fucking important question though. Guess which side the liberal media shilled for overwhelmingly?
You'd hope that kind of detail would be proved under heavy scrutiny way before a candidate was sworn in, right.

It's a bitch to prove my own identity to organisations I want to pay money to!
Old 12-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You'd hope that kind of detail would be proved under heavy scrutiny way before a candidate was sworn in, right.

It's a bitch to prove my own identity to organisations I want to pay money to!
The fact that the alt-right cult thinks there was even a remote chance that Obama wasn't born in the US and somehow made it through all of his schooling, jobs, and political offices without being noticed is all you need to know about their conspiracy theories.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Planar Protector

Trump claims that 'the US is no longer laughed at' just days after European leaders mocked him
Old 12-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
No Jim. I know your positions by now and I know what you have problems with. Your viewpoints very closely aligned to establishment left. I’ve never seen you take or defend a right wing position. Name some you have.
Old 12-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

H
Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fact that the alt-right cult thinks there was even a remote chance that Obama wasn't born in the US and somehow made it through all of his schooling, jobs, and political offices without being noticed is all you need to know about their conspiracy theories.
In fairness as a dirty forin living in a dystopia I don't know how extreme USA would be on those everyday security / identity checks. I hear there is a lot of illegal immigrants who are able to easily naturalise or settle so the impression from that would be low security checks and profiling, but on the otherhand since 9/11 the institutions seem to be using fear as a weapon of contol on the populace so i guess it may swing the other way.

Do you need a lot of ID checks for setting up accounts for services, banking, voting, paying taxes, etc in the US?
Closed Thread