Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2020, 10:40 AM
Large Rat

Default CBD Oil - Any experience?

I am curious if anyone has tried the new CBD oil to control their epilepsy. I have read many great things about it really controlling seizures and maybe trying it myself.

Most videos and articles have tons of reviews and comments. Each review and comment, almost, has a link for a company. It looks like an advertisement campaign to promote this stuff.

Has anyone tried CBD oil? How did you find it to be? Is it really working???
Old 01-03-2020, 03:55 PM
Planar Protector

I've tried it but not for epilepsy. It made me feel really calm and my body aches in my back subside. Was actually impressed with it and I didn't think I would be.

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Old 01-03-2020, 05:47 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've tried it but not for epilepsy. It made me feel really calm and my body aches in my back subside. Was actually impressed with it and I didn't think I would be.
Thanks for your reply. how long did you use it for? What is the dosage that works for you? Can you think of any side effects that you witnessed?
Old 01-03-2020, 05:48 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by French Wizard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a CBD company a few years ago, if you get the high quality stuff it does work fantastic, unfortunately nobody really wanted to pay any money for it but they would talk for hours about how great it was.

It will help dramatically with your epilepsy , i would recommend you grow your own fresh CBD cannabis plants, if you have a lot of room buy hemp seeds in bulk on ebay or something, you can buy a big bag for $20 or if you are a real grower and doing high potency indoor start with charlottes web, its legal in every state to grow.
I agree with you 100%. It’s not about the financial cost more than taking advantage of desperate people and living off of their emotions and disadvantages.
Old 01-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Which one are you buying? Are you taking it orally?
Old 01-09-2020, 08:10 PM
Orc

I take a 550mg sublingual oil/tincture (1 dose = 1ml from an eye dropper every 12-24 hrs or as needed) for stress and anxiety and it really does help to reduce/mitigate those negative emotions and feel more calm and relaxed. I would recommend it. Companies I've used include Cani-brands, IheartCBD, urbalactive, and some stuff from wholefoods. They were all similarly effective it seemed.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

yup Some cafes near me put CBD in their drinks and it gives me a super mild calmness. So I bought some pure CBD extract from the dispensary and so far it's great for relaxation after work , without the psychoactive parts of THC like paranoia. However because it's not a menta high at all it can be tough to notice it working. But it is mild and I'm sleeping better. But be warned that nothing is for free and I've read it can be somewhat addictive and you need continually higher doses to feel anything.
Old 01-09-2020, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

I've had mixed experience ranging between this is the best thing ever to snake oil. I never end up buying the same thing twice, beyond golden leaf creamscicle flavor. They were stupid expensive (70-80 for 500mg / fl oz) but it worked prettty good.

CBDdistillery was good last I heard (2017ish) and theyre very cheap compared to most distributors.
Old 01-09-2020, 10:22 PM
Banned

Drugs
Old 01-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Planar Protector

snake oil, get high or gtfo
Closed Thread