Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 05:00 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Its been a while (10 years or so)

Hi there,

Didn't really like the current installment of EQ you can find on Steam, and while EQ2 is ok it's just not the same. So I'm back but decided to start here, after a bit over 10 years of trying too casual/easy mmo's [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Since I love playing support I started a bard and cleric; though I can't really decide what to main currently [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'll probably stick with cleric since I always played cleric back in the day. Leveling/grouping could be a pain now I bet, since I assume most people are on or near the maximum. Guess I need to find myself a leveling/social guild [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

See you around and say hi, I'll play regularly in the weekends and EU evenings.

Faldory, Cleric or (sometimes) Falody, Bard
Old 10-31-2018, 10:13 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to P99 - always lots of guys PUGing away so you should find groups. Good luck and remember to get som sleep
Old 10-31-2018, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

As a cleric I think you will be able to group, or at least find a melee to duo with pretty easily. There are some high traffic zones at all levels. Some to consider at early levels - Crushbone, Unrest, East commons, oasis.

There exist all-level guilds, but if it were me I would just pug and make some friends along the way and decide at higher levels what guild you think you would most enjoying being with long term. Given your Euro schedule there is at least one guild that is Euro time focused that you might consider.
Old 11-10-2018, 04:36 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Been playing a bit now but sure isn't easy as a newbie on a server this old [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I guess I should find me a guild....
Closed Thread