Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2018, 01:35 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Ascend
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pyro.jpg (21.9 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-29-2018, 11:25 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've grouped with a lot of cool members from that guild.
If you have done pickup grouping almost anywhere in the game below level 50, chances are good you always had at least one <DB> member in your group.

I know I've lost count of all the <DB members I have PUG'd with.
Riigor - Cazic Thule Necromancer of <Auld Lang Syne>
Old 10-30-2018, 04:40 PM
Orc

One of the strengths of <Dawn Believers> is how easy it is to find groups at all levels within the guild. I'm now very involved in raiding with <DB> and grouping with the same members I leveled up with. Very inclusive and nice guild to be in.
Old 10-30-2018, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

not sure what's worse

lying about book not up to profit from mq or publicly attempting to poach the entire clue guild

either way I'm enjoying this

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-17-2018, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

book not up
Old 11-17-2018, 02:24 PM
Sarnak

How is Clue doing these days?
Old 11-20-2018, 05:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did a joint raid. Guild leader of clue got caught looting a ground item worth 5k and told everyone it wasn’t there. He wasn’t aware someone was watching him though.
These must be some po ass shit guilds if 5k trash item was the cause of all this?
I once looted a Peacebringer in a Bregan raid without thinking twice. Neither did anyone else.

Then again, it was Bregan

P.S. Moderators do your job, this is clearly RnF or at least Guild subforum content
Last edited by Toodles; 11-20-2018 at 05:04 PM..
Old 11-21-2018, 12:45 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
These must be some po ass shit guilds if 5k trash item was the cause of all this?
Hi - see the following post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricket [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5K plat, an epic item, a 10 hour spawn, etc. Call it what you will, the object is not the focus - The act is.
3) Subjective value, my dude. (personal attack)
I get it, you ride a pegasus on 8th level of plane of sky. You have ascended beyond the plebs and attach no concern to such trivial matters as this. Your horse is the highest. So why weigh in at all? Just to belittle the hot-topic of the masses? To end this savagery and help us all realize that truly, there is no reason to care about some 10 hour spawn on a private server of a 20 year old game?
Who are you to place value? Who are you to say what matters and does not. Evidently, this matters to many. Were you at the raid? Have you had items stolen that you needed? Were you ever mad that someone stole your rare-mob camp while you were there for hours killing place holders? Your experiences speak for you and you alone - do not presume you have a right to lessen the interests of others, not dictate where they place their value.
-T
I agree book not up comments belong in RnF, but the focus of this thread was to let Clue know that DB only focuses their disdain towards Bummey, not their guild. I have suggested and still suggest players on the servers do the same.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once looted a Peacebringer in a Bregan raid without thinking twice. Neither did anyone else.
Sorry no one cares about what you do.
Old 11-21-2018, 01:12 AM
Banned

I met Yakiee in Clue. He was a dick.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Last night, I dreamt I was playing ROBLOX with the little one.

A character named Bvmmey logged in to the server. Even though all the other players obviously would have had nothing to do with p1999, they all still knew to ask whether book was up.

I rate this as best dream ever.
Closed Thread