Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-13-2018, 06:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is called rationalizing. Observe how the writer takes information and interprets it, regardless of what it is, in order for it to fit inside their own world view without giving substantial evidence. It doesn't matter what evidence, just as long as they believe it is true.

It's once again, not arguing in faith and does not require a response. Please don't argue with this one, just giggle.
No, it's called Confirmation Bias.

And the fact that you don't realize that means you will continue to fall for misinformation.

I swear, Leftists think they're impervious to manipulation.

Arrogance is probably the number one weakness of a Leftist.
Old 11-13-2018, 08:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hillary Clinton is running again in 2020.

Fucking lol
after careful study of drudge headlines & astral projection i'm throwing my hat in with this prediction
Old 11-13-2018, 09:41 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, it's called Confirmation Bias.

And the fact that you don't realize that means you will continue to fall for misinformation.

I swear, Leftists think they're impervious to manipulation.

Arrogance is probably the number one weakness of a Leftist.
Semantics. CB is a form of rationalizing which is what we do as a creature with the information in the world. You're both correct.
Old 11-13-2018, 09:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
after careful study of drudge headlines & astral projection i'm throwing my hat in with this prediction
There's strong evidence to say that she will
Old 11-13-2018, 09:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Semantics. CB is a form of rationalizing which is what we do as a creature with the information in the world. You're both correct.
Confirmation Bias is irrational behavior, as it is linked with "Belief perseverance".
Old 11-13-2018, 10:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonderbeast [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
trust me, we 'leftists' haven't run out of reasons to hate Trump
What's next? You going to complain he doesn't have a dog?....oh wait

Quote:
is that why every other world leader was there? lol
No, not everyone was at the American section. Also, security details have different standards. Our Secret Service is more strict than European security, especially considering how high profile Trump is.

Quote:
People like Trudeau, he has nothing to fear
People don't give a shit about Trudeau. They know he's just a spoiled frat bro who constantly embarrasses Canada.

Quote:
no, no taxes have nothing to do with it.
Nothing has anything to do with it because you'll call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "white supremacist". You call milk white supremacist.

Quote:
agreed
At least you realize this.

Quote:
Warren, Ojeda, Sanders, the list goes on. Democrats need to not give the fucking primary to Hillary again and they'll actually win.
Warren - LOL Ms. 1/1024th Cherokee? hahahaha

Sanders - too old

Ojeda - who??

the list goes on - which means the Democrats have no one

Quote:
she won't
Uh, yes...she is.

Quote:
lel
lol have fun with Haggardly Clinton in 2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2018, 10:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
What's next? You going to complain he doesn't have a dog?....oh wait
rationalizing

Quote:
No, not everyone was at the American section. Also, security details have different standards. Our Secret Service is more strict than European security, especially considering how high profile Trump is.
rationalizing

Quote:
rationalizing

Quote:
Nothing has anything to do with it because you'll call anyone who doesn't agree with you a "white supremacist". You call milk white supremacist.
rationalizing

Quote:
At least you realize this.
realizing

Quote:
Warren - LOL Ms. 1/1024th Cherokee? hahahaha

Sanders - too old

Ojeda - who??

the list goes on - which means the Democrats have no one
rationalizing

Quote:
Don't care

Quote:
lol have fun with Haggardly Clinton in 2020 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Everything that you say is literally propaganda. Why are you so sensitive about being called a nationalist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:46 AM
Banned

Listening to a liberal who hates the orange man talk about rationalizing is disgusting.
Old 11-13-2018, 10:49 AM
Banned

Sonderbeast doesnt know what propaganda is. Its created/funded by the state. You've been consuming it your whole life and its made you retarded
Old 11-13-2018, 10:51 AM
Banned

It's also perfectly legal for the media Outlets to pump propaganda onto your phone computer and television 24 hours a day.

I mean liberals new the power of cable news 3 years ago and they hated it and for some reason in one year they went from hating cable news to thinking that anyone who says cable news is bad is a fascist.

I can't tell you how many times liberals have talked about how we can't have a democracy unless we have an informed populace and that the news is making people uninformed.

I can't tell you how many times for aggressive (auto corrected progressive into aggressives but I'm going to go ahead and call progressives aggressives from now on) told me that weed is illegal because of a fake propaganda Mill designed by the Hearst foundation who had just purchased a bunch of property for logging rights for his newspaper when someone revealed that hemp could make paper cheaper. Because he owned a newspaper he pumped out marijuana makes you crazy on it and here we are.

now if you tell that story liberals will say you're a fascist
Last edited by mickmoranis; 11-13-2018 at 10:55 AM..
Closed Thread