Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 11:56 AM
Aviak

Default The new G5 technology and your health

Hi,

there are mostly possitive voices about this, how much high speed traffic it will bring and not that much that say those emissions will cause severely health issues, like cancer and brain damage generally.
Here in germany was a study in the 90ies about radiation of the new technology of mobile phones,, financed by mobile companies. It took 5 years and as it was done, researchers said its damaging health, so the study was not published.

Here is a video saying it better then me, in my opinion its a real dangerous thing that comes with g5-technology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwyDCHf5iCY

shorter version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49Mti6xX0vI

https://www.globalresearch.ca/scient...nology/5609503
Last edited by Mark11; 11-15-2018 at 11:58 AM..
Old 11-15-2018, 01:00 PM
Banned

We have bigger problems to worry about.
Old 11-15-2018, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We have bigger problems to worry about.
Like what? Being microwaved to death is a significant problem.
Old 11-16-2018, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saludeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like what? Being microwaved to death is a significant problem.
No, microwaves are tiny. You’re thinking of macrowaves, like a tsunami, and that’s absolutely a possibility to factor into any and all decisions.
Old 11-16-2018, 01:24 AM
Aviak

Well, if there are topics opened, you can talk about them, joining the discussion or not. Saying they are not important enough is not very democratic and this way of "joining discussions" is always used by people that feel bad when things(topic) are questioned because of personal reasons but cannot or do not want to say why.

The same you can ask for the reason to open this thread. My personal reason was simple sorrow. I fear a technology, that is dangerous to use BUT there is no real informing about it, this means many parents, many children run into this microwave trap, because of big companies want to make bigger money, and many politicians are corrupt, immoralic and desinterested enough to just let it happen.

Sperm count is decreasing with higher radiation, and that actually happens. View detailed information at 31:00 in the first video. A few minutes before that she says that newborn babies have impaired memory and learning shown, and they made more specific tests with rats, which had the same results, and they had smaller brains too.

In the longer video from Dr. Davis she lists what some countries do to protect especially children from mobile radiation, starting at 53:56. What is your country doing ? (Mine nothing, germany here)

All this and more is happening now, even without a fully installed G5-net. Modern, western countries a radiating their people slowly sick and make themselfes dying out and poor countries will do that too, as soon they are fare developed enough to use these technology. And don't forget, all of you use these things, the antennas to feed them with connection(microwaves) are everywhere. You ARE being hit all the time.
I reall think this should spread, and its worth discussing. Please watch the longer video i posted above, its your main language even.
I don't want to cause horror, just wakening and informing. Dr. Davis lists methods to protect yourself against the most radiation.
Last edited by Mark11; 11-16-2018 at 01:29 AM..
Old 11-16-2018, 01:32 AM
Banned

oh dear he's like the mick of pseudoscience
Old 11-16-2018, 01:48 AM
Banned

i thought it was a bot post?
Old 11-16-2018, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i thought it was a bot post?
it looks like a person, but, is it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2018, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it looks like a person, but, is it? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2018, 10:17 AM
Banned

Posting with G5 technology while warming my leftover tofu and rice noodles.
Closed Thread