Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 12-02-2014, 07:50 AM
Sarnak

Default Flee speed changes

I am aware in the patch notes flee speed was altered.

I find the run when low hp speed change seems to be faster than I recall on live on my War I am having trouble catching up to them. Seems they are running at 100% speed until health drops further. Is this intended?
Old 12-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Aviak

What I remember from live is the you could very easily be screwed if you didn't remember to snare fleeing mobs.
HAving a designated snarer in group was essential.
Old 12-02-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Right now, mobs won't run if another mob is "close", even if said mob is not engaged. I have no idea if that's classic, but that's the primary difficulty issue.
Old 12-02-2014, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Pepperidge Farm remembers that if you didn't have snare in your group, and you were killing mobs buffed with sow, you had better strip sow some way or another before they ran - or you were screwed. Pepperidge Farm remembers that root would do this for you... until it didn't.

Pepperidge Farm remembers the behavior of mobs not running when it had a friendly within a certain radius - even when said friendly was not engaged - and possibly even if that friendly was mesmerized.

Pepperidge Farm remembers that mobs ran sooner when they were very "green" to the group (or an individual in said group). A dark blue mob would not typically bolt until it was close enough to dead to be somewhat slowed. Ill-timed heals from nearby friendly priests (or *ahem* necros and SKs) could re-accelerate the fleeing mob with disastrous results.

Maybe you go out and buy a bag of Milanos and the whole thing goes away...