Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Bugs

Old 11-30-2014, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Default Corpses dont slide

Since we have the item recharging bug in, I figured you'd want this bug as well.

06-22-99, 10:48 AM
Re: The closest I've been to death without dying

I dont know if this is as good as the ones before, but I thought it was rather strange.
I was fighting in Qeynos Hills against a rabid wolf. The wolf diseased me and was about to kill me when I started to run. My shouts for help were answered and someone came to my rescue. As I ran, I was knocked unconscious right before the wolf was slain. This must be a bug or something, but my corpse continued to run after i was knocked unconscious. So my unconscious body was sliding across the hills at a decent pace. I figured I would eventually regain consciousness, so I let my corpse run along the ground. It was kind of amusing to watch.. when it finally hit the wall, it continued to slide along it.. After a VERY long wait for me to regain consciousness, I realized that my meter wasnt going up because of my disease. I couldnt ask anyone to cure it because you cant talk when you are unconscious.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] .. I thought that I would be stuck like that forever. Luckily, after about 2 minutes, I respawned at my home point. There must be some sort of time limit for how long you can be unconscious for.

Even though I lost the exp, it was better than being stuck unconscious for the rest of my life..

SLAYDE - Xegony

06-22-99, 02:45 PM
Re: The closest I've been to death without dying

I've had a similar experience with my Shaman. I got hit by a goblin scout as I turned to run. I got knocked unconcious and just started sliding along. The goblin contined to hit me now and then(I don't think it followed me. The server must've thought I was still there) Eventually someone came along and killed it. I regained conciousness and then tried to figure out where the heck I slid too.
Old 11-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Banned

totally on board with it