Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2022, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Old 01-22-2022, 05:27 PM
Banned

^
Lol

Well I personally refuse to buy M&M’s until one is trans, black, Muslim, and paralyzed
Old 01-22-2022, 05:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No reiwa just used the world tautology and I don't think he knows what it means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But you repeat yourself.
Old 01-22-2022, 06:14 PM
Banned

"If I say YOU don't know what it means, I don't have to explain what I meant when I used it erroneously!" -reiwa

"How is trump conservative?"
"Uh he opposed abortion that's pretty conservative"
"What a tautology!".

Like what?
Old 01-22-2022, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy who would win the Republican primary if he chose to run in 2024 or the guy who left for CNN?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your measure of ideology is winning elections?

C'mon man!
Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If his ideologies were not conservative, even Trump would lose the support of the party
Hope this helps Baler!
Old 01-22-2022, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

Moby Dick Dr creating pointless debates and tryin to spike the football

Embarrassing
Old 01-22-2022, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

I think this issue is a sign of bigger issues, that have nothing to do with the perceived issue.

The real issue is that we think cooperate mascots need to teach, or can teach, our children how to feel their sexuality.

Because of YouTube and tiktok and social media personalities everyone loves advertising now, it's insane to me.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think this issue is a sign of bigger issues, that have nothing to do with the perceived issue.

The real issue is that we think cooperate mascots need to teach, or can teach, our children how to feel their sexuality.

Because of YouTube and tiktok and social media personalities everyone loves advertising now, it's insane to me.
I think most peeps just wanna buy candy and don't care if the M&M cut off his johnson
Old 01-22-2022, 07:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Hope this helps Baler!
I appreciate that you took the time to fish out each of those specific quotes. I still don't know what you're talking about (you'll probably quote that last sentence and quip something really clever like "I know you don't! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]"

I also still think you don't know what "tautology" means and just used that word to sound cool.
Old 01-22-2022, 07:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think most peeps just wanna buy candy and don't care if the M&M cut off his johnson
I cant tell you how many times Ive heard young, intelligent people say, "i dont use adblock becaus I like to support creators".

its like holy shit they figured out how to make us suck our own dicks.
Closed Thread