Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2019, 05:41 AM
Planar Protector

Stay strong. You can't make sense out of nonsense. Got any friends that can assist you at the manastone camp?
Old 11-16-2019, 06:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Met another guy named Panoramix just now. He demands I leave my #1 spot in Manastone camp because I can't solo it. He can't solo it either, and claims I am holding him hostage. I've been here over 48 hours he just logged in 15 minutes ago.

He's probably trying to bully me out of the spot so he can take it for himself.
Wait, is this a joke? Because I'm pretty sure Panoramix is part of that same crew as Masterize in the other thread about this same shit.

Edit: Yes, it is, same guild.
Last edited by Fammaden; 11-16-2019 at 07:10 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 08:09 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videri [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay strong. Got any friends that can assist you at the manastone camp?
They have taken the #2 and #3 spots and have basically stopped any reinforcements from joining the list. They are currently sitting around not killing the PH while perfectly capable. I believe this is their form of griefing me.
I've already lost the aid of a level 50 wizard who would likely be glad to be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fammaden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, is this a joke?
I wish it was a joke. Masterize even sent me a tell pretending to be friendly. I already know Masterize has a bad reputation, and do not trust him.

Edit: Just saw Masterize posting a screenshot of me on the other thread. He is making up stuff to say I have an auto clicker and I am afk.
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-16-2019 at 08:14 AM..
Old 11-16-2019, 08:17 AM
Kobold

The primary difference between the two servers is the populations. Teal has about 2/3 the population of Green, but more importantly has much less 40+ people. This makes the lists shorter and camps easier to get, but makes LFG much more difficult at higher levels.
Old 11-16-2019, 08:38 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seungkyu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They have taken the #2 and #3 spots and have basically stopped any reinforcements from joining the list. They are currently sitting around not killing the PH while perfectly capable. I believe this is their form of griefing me.
I've already lost the aid of a level 50 wizard who would likely be glad to be #2

I wish it was a joke. Masterize even sent me a tell pretending to be friendly. I already know Masterize has a bad reputation, and do not trust him.

Edit: Just saw Masterize posting a screenshot of me on the other thread. He is making up stuff to say I have an auto clicker and I am afk.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=352

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=353
Old 11-16-2019, 08:40 AM
Aviak

and that one.

You're welcome.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...&postcount=357
Old 11-16-2019, 09:33 AM
Planar Protector

people on teal are generally much more intelligent
Old 11-16-2019, 11:57 AM
Aviak

I got some useful responses here if you're interested.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=340950

Also, I think my takeaway from all these threads is the people legit lose their fucking minds when it comes to the legacy items.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:38 PM
Fire Giant

Me and a friend transferred to teal and everything was fine for me, but he has serious problems logging in and staying logged in. He quit because he basically goes LD every time he zones and it won't let him back in. Seems like this error is rare, but something to consider.
Old 11-16-2019, 12:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by solleks [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people on teal are generally much more intelligent
Also sexier and with better careers.
Closed Thread