Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P P S what % of raiding guilds on p99 do you think use stimulants to avoid sleep? 10% 20? 50? just me? thx buds
its definitely high lol
Old 09-26-2019, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
its definitely high lol
That's not Classic! Stimulants were much more expensive and rare in 1999. People ran on pure insanity after a while. Gibberish was common.
Old 09-26-2019, 09:17 PM
Kobold

Meth was cheap back then ... according to a friend =P
Old 09-26-2019, 09:20 PM
Planar Protector

I blame inflation

Have you seen the price of a T staff now?
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 09-27-2019, 05:22 AM
Skeleton

Remember when Stabs consented you in Lower Guk and you looted everything droppable before hiding his corpse on live side?

I do.
Old 09-27-2019, 09:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raok112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remember when Stabs consented you in Lower Guk and you looted everything droppable before hiding his corpse on live side?

I do.
How quaint, of course I remember that. It's a story I've told many times much to the entertainment of myself and others. Moving a player corpse in a non-helpful way was never really outlined in the PNP or whatever it was called, and besides, that came way later. Regardless, he petitioned and our faithful Taliesen brought me into a no-no time-out cube room to tell me he's suspending me for a few days.

Not to ruin your little soapy moment but Stabs and I became pretty good friends eventually, with him joining RA and even beating the Rogue BOTB. "Stabs the Silent" was a great title for somebody you didn't like, but by then, we all pretty much got along. The Reaver and the Silent have long since parted ways but you'll be happy to know he took the higher road the entire time and helped teach me to be a little less of a dick. Just a little. Still an emotionally retarded adult.

PS is that you Rhaok or somebody being an impostor? Tell better bAdBoIXeFfO stories
Old 09-27-2019, 09:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raok112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeffo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How quaint, of course I remember that. It's a story I've told many times much to the entertainment of myself and others. Moving a player corpse in a non-helpful way was never really outlined in the PNP or whatever it was called, and besides, that came way later. Regardless, he petitioned and our faithful Taliesen brought me into a no-no time-out cube room to tell me he's suspending me for a few days.

Not to ruin your little soapy moment but Stabs and I became pretty good friends eventually, with him joining RA and even beating the Rogue BOTB. "Stabs the Silent" was a great title for somebody you didn't like, but by then, we all pretty much got along. The Reaver and the Silent have long since parted ways but you'll be happy to know he took the higher road the entire time and helped teach me to be a little less of a dick. Just a little. Still an emotionally retarded adult.

PS is that you Rhaok or somebody being an impostor? Tell better bAdBoIXeFfO stories
LOL at this entire interaction.
Old 09-27-2019, 10:54 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natewest1987 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL at this entire interaction.
Glad to help. I figured I owed a longer reply, because that person seems very convinced I ever regretted a single second of that Stabs thing and am clearly still deeply hurt by pixel suspension as an obvious consequence to dickhead behavior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-27-2019, 11:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Glad to help. I figured I owed a longer reply, because that person seems very convinced I ever regretted a single second of that Stabs thing and am clearly still deeply hurt by pixel suspension as an obvious consequence to dickhead behavior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're going to be my /consent go to guy!
Old 09-27-2019, 03:54 PM
Kobold

I’ll never feel badly about my own life again. Thank you.
Closed Thread