Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-29-2020, 01:09 AM
Sarnak

Ok, so, I decided to give this crazy pickpocket stuff a whirl, after all, he said it was possible on a level 7 rogue. The results after about an hour and a half... I was able to steal 1 shield ( sold for 4 pp ) and a handful of silver. I also died four times. Maybe I’m missing something but uh...
Old 04-29-2020, 11:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivory [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Though, before you go picking real targets.... get your pick pocket skill maxed first! You can raise it on level 1 humanoid mobs (goblin or orc or something)...just go take it into a corner and keep picking it for 10 minutes till you are maxed and then go out pickin guards.
What’s your skill, Nate?
Old 04-29-2020, 11:30 AM
Planar Protector

Im curious now too about all this picking nonsense. The max skill at level 7 is 40, sowhat can you get with that. All my characters have max beg at 200 since its easy to max in an hour or so on any rowboats like near hadden or east Freeport. Its only mildly lucrative on guards