Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Over 500 law professors say Trump engaged in 'impeachable conduct' in his dealings with Ukraine
Quote:
The letter said there's "overwhelming evidence that President Trump betrayed his oath of office by seeking to use presidential power to pressure a foreign government to help him distort an American election."
The scholars said both chambers of Congress "would be acting well within their constitutional powers" if they ultimately vote to impeach and remove Trump.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

@Teppler
going back to your master discipline as playing the victim again?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-08-2019, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See ^

You might think that post was directed towards me but it’s not. This is a response Domo did to someone else and to multiple people because his ideas cannot survive when being challenged. Attacking people like a rabid animal.
Aww, poor little Teppy
Old 12-08-2019, 01:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
going back to your master discipline as playing the victim again?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m simply not on the side of personal attacks. I’m pointing out that’s what you do. I respect the topic, good discourse and the mods. Why do you disrespect all these things?

So you enjoy attacking people and silencing opposing viewpoints. Nice ideals you got there.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m simply not on the side of personal attacks. I’m pointing out that’s what you do. I respect the topic, good discourse and the mods. Why do you disrespect all these things?

So you enjoy attacking people and silencing opposing viewpoints. Nice ideals you got there.
Can we talk more about your ideals and beliefs?
Old 12-08-2019, 01:09 PM
Planar Protector

Because so far all your points been an insult to your and mine intelligence.

If I would argument like you do, I would call americans dumb and fat.
If I would argument like you do, I would call christians pedophiles
If I would argument like you do, I would call all whites racist
etc..
Old 12-08-2019, 01:10 PM
Banned

You develop a jaded eye when reviewing projections of future income. I have not yet seen projections for a new independent production company that did not show a rosy picture of ever-increasing profits. If the projections were honest, and were based on historical averages, they would show a downward spiral into bankruptcy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/schuyler...lms-lose-money

Hollywood is a leftwing propaganda outlet used for indoctrinating people, money laundering and trading favors.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You develop a jaded eye when reviewing projections of future income. I have not yet seen projections for a new independent production company that did not show a rosy picture of ever-increasing profits. If the projections were honest, and were based on historical averages, they would show a downward spiral into bankruptcy.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/schuyler...lms-lose-money

Hollywood is a leftwing propaganda outlet used for indoctrinating people, money laundering and trading favors.
Most businesses lose money. You're not providing any compelling arguments.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Because so far all your points been an insult to your and mine intelligence.

If I would argument like you do, I would call americans dumb and fat.
If I would argument like you do, I would call christians pedophiles
If I would argument like you do, I would call all whites racist
etc..
You have not seen blunt and inflammatory arguments from me. I’m very restrained on these forums.

If you feel that way about Americans, Christians and whites just come out with it and I’d rather we argue in the open instead of pretending that stuff isn’t really there when it clearly is.

Like let’s take the Catholic pedophile thing for a second. I have opinions on that. Don’t be scared to air your bigotry if that’s how you truly feel. Let’s just be honest about it.

Are you aware school teachers rape children at a rate much higher than catholic priests? Most Catholic presides I have met have been overwhelmingly amazing people who literally do gods work.... doing things like visiting people on their deathbeds. Yet people like you push them as pedophiles in the public and that’s their main public image. Not nice. Do you refer to regular school teachers as child rapists like priests? Because if you do it for priests, by the stats, you should be doing it for school teachers too. But funny enough, leftists always flock to the priest stereotype while they hail school teachers at heroes. Strange.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You have not seen blunt and inflammatory arguments from me. I’m very restrained on these forums.
Probably because you've been banned from everywhere else you've posted for your hate speech and misogyny.
Closed Thread