Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 07-26-2020, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Post Shamwowi's Shaman Race Guide

Hello everyone!

I have finished constructing a more complete breakdown of the racial benefits of each Shaman race, which can be found here:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Shamwow...man_Race_Guide

I still plan on updating it and refining it, but this first pass is basically complete. Let me know what you think. I am hoping this can act as a more definitive guide for new Shamans when selecting their race, so they do not need to navigate the many "Which Shaman race is best" threads that have come before.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:09 PM
Planar Protector

I started a guide similar to this but scrapped it because I'm not qualified to share my "opinion" on what's "best". And neither are you.

Don't spread false information on the wiki. You're extremely bias in favor of ogres and your bias shines through on that wiki page. Which means you're not contributing general non-bias information.

I'm serious this isn't cool. I try to promote the wiki and you should feel bad that I dislike what you're doing. Spreading 1 sides bias information is dangerous. You've been hot on trying to force your opinion on people that ogre is the best shm race. You need to chill out with that and start exploring other races instead of shitting on them for not being ogre.

I'm literally disgusted you took it this far. I've never felt this sick in relation to the wiki.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Last edited by Baler; 07-26-2020 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Not a troll, being serious & trying to keep it civil.
Old 07-26-2020, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Translation: Get off my lawn you got damn millennial
Old 07-26-2020, 11:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I started a guide similar to this but scrapped it because I'm not qualified to share my "opinion" on what's "best". And neither are you.

Don't spread false information on the wiki. You're extremely bias in favor of ogres and your bias shines through on that wiki page. Which means you're not contributing general non-bias information.

I'm serious this isn't cool. I try to promote the wiki and you should feel bad that I dislike what you're doing. Spreading 1 sides bias information is dangerous. You've been hot on trying to force your opinion on people that ogre is the best shm race. You need to chill out with that and start exploring other races instead of shitting on them for not being ogre.

I'm literally disgusted you took it this far. I've never felt this sick in relation to the wiki.
I am not spreading false information. I am showing the facts to help people along so we don't need to keep having this debate over and over. I would love to discuss something you disagree with. You keep claiming I am biased, but you haven't posted any counter evidence, other than the claim I am wrong. Maybe it is you who has been biased?

Also, I am not sure why you think I haven't playes other races. Trolls are my personal favorite race. My first level 50 toon on this server was a Troll Shadowknight. I also have a human Enchanter, and an iksar monk. Not really sure where you got this idea I exclusively play or prefer Ogres.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-26-2020 at 11:35 PM..
Old 07-26-2020, 11:29 PM
Kobold

Imagine being so incapable of accepting you made the wrong choice that you go and do this
Old 07-26-2020, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by whippetofspades [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine being so incapable of accepting you made the wrong choice that you go and do this
Yes, I spent hours compiling information and making videos to help other players. Race has no major affect on a Shaman, which I mention at the top of the guide. This is for players who want the straight facts on which racial benefits are the best, without relying on people making claims without evidence.
Old 07-26-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not spreading false information. I am showing the facts to help people along so we don't need to keep having this debate over and over. I would love to discuss something you disagree with. You keep claiming I am biased, but you haven't posted any counter evidence, other than the claim I am wrong. Maybe it is you who has been biased?

Also, I am not sure why you think I haven't playes other races. Trolls are my personal favorite race. My first level 50 toon on this server was a Troll Shadowknight. I also have a human Enchanter, and an iksar monk. Not really sure where you got this idea I exclusively play or prefer Ogres.
You are in fact spreading false information.

Post after Post you ignore what people say to you, including myself. Plowing forward with your Bias pro-ogre logic. Refusing to acknowledge other races.
I shouldn't need to explain to you how you're being blatantly bias with your misinformation guide.

---
Here is an example of your misinformation bias propaganda.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure why you refuse and refuse and refuse time after time to acknowledge anything I said to you in the SHM Math thread.
Last edited by Baler; 07-27-2020 at 12:24 AM..
Old 07-26-2020, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are in fact spreading false information.

Post after Post you ignore what people say to you, including myself. Plowing forward with your Bias por-ogre logic. Refusing to acknowledge other races.
I shouldn't need to explain to you how you're being blatantly bias with your misinformation guide.
Plenty of accusations here, but no arguments lol. Lets discuss something you disagree with, instead of just making baseless claims.

Just because you disagree with my findings, it doesnt make them false.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 07-27-2020 at 12:00 AM..
Old 07-26-2020, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
instead of just making basless claims.
Don't try and take the bigger man stance on this.
I've had a 20+ post conversation with you about shm race in another thread. And I did my best to be non-bias and even gave pro-ogre reasons.
You're so hard headed it's not even funny. You ignored everything I said and continued your misinformation spread.

And the only reason i'm hot is because you put that misinformation on the wiki. The one place that's supposed to reflect p99 as accurate as possible.

edit: it's like you exist in your own world where what you believe is fact.
Come back to reality.
Last edited by Baler; 07-27-2020 at 12:03 AM..
Old 07-27-2020, 12:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Don't try and take the bigger man stance on this.

You're so hard headed it's not even funny.

And the only reason i'm hot is because you put that misinformation on the wiki. The one place that's supposed to reflect p99 as accurate as possible.
You claim it is misinformation, yet you provide no counter evidence. If you have a different race Shaman, make some videos proving me wrong, so we can have a discussion. Otherwise, you are making baseless claims. Just saying I am wrong doesn't make it so.