Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-29-2020, 07:24 PM
Kobold

Cool <Hospice>

Hospice is a support-focused guild available to the public, our primary function being what we call our "Wambulance" service, which amounts to specialized teams of porters and clerics that are prepared to dive deep if they must to get you your XP back.

We just formed yesterday, so we're eagerly recruiting. We're taking all classes, but have a keen interest in Druids, Wizards, and Clerics to facilitate Wambulance operations. Rogues, Bards, Necros, and Chanters are also appreciated for their utility in especially difficult recoveries. We will accept low level characters; we also serve as a leveling guild internally.

Our discord is available for public use at https://discord.gg/2HtmvBNdQz .
Sign on and keep us company while we wait.

Here's a thing we already wrote for our discord.
Our Services, in order of usual priority:

"The Wambulance"/Danger Rezzes: What we live for. There's no place in the mortal realms our top officers can't retrieve your corpse. We will delve your dungeon and get you back on your feet in a safe place. Tips in the "Nonzero" range are greatly appreciated.
We'll rez you if you died in a boring place too, we guess.
Ports: Our wizards and druids do prioritize the transport of clerics to rezzes in need, but we offer port services on a "pay what you want" standard.
Shop Runs: Catch one of our agents when things are slow and they might be willing to come facilitate loot liquidation services. Rates are to be discussed between you at that time.
Buffs: Members without anything to do will be eager to delve your dungeon to deliver that much needed SLN to your idiot tank.
Healers (and other members) LFG: We're not going to hoard a supply of healers with ready access to ports. Level with our guys, and they'll have better rezzes for you in the future. Consider that an LFG Hospice member can probably make it across the world and bind there in short order.
(Raid support and/or logistic services): We have ambitions along these lines, but we'll need a much fuller and established guild roster first.

Our current leadership amounts to Amaryllis, Vurnon, Daiquri, and their various alts. PST or check us out on discord to work with us, or even to sign on yourself.
Attached Images
File Type: png beashamed.png (1.7 KB, 538 views)
Hafthor: Dwarf Cleric (NEW: Try GREEN Hafthor!)
Tsukiko: Human Monk
Burzma: Troll Shaman
Last edited by Zephys; 11-29-2020 at 07:28 PM..
Old 11-29-2020, 08:53 PM
Kobold

Absolus has been brought on as an officer and can now also be reached for guild invites.
Old 11-29-2020, 11:00 PM
Planar Protector

Interested to see where this goes considering similar guilds have been tried before. Fingers crossed for you guys
Old 11-29-2020, 11:17 PM
Banned

I don't see how this can work. People who die in hard-to-reach places are necessarily more likely to know somebody who can res them for free. And you can always just /w all 50 60 cleric and offer them money for a res. I think most people just eat the death and grind it back up, unless it's like a chain death situation. I think this could be viable for chain dying, but otherwise not so much
Old 11-29-2020, 11:46 PM
Kobold

I bet to differ. Think about a scenario where your raid wipes in PoH/F and they assist with recovery for a set fee.
Old 11-30-2020, 06:41 AM
Sarnak

best of luck, it could be like a / all dial a rez one day!
Old 11-30-2020, 07:44 AM
Fire Giant

Just call it Port N Res

/who all port
Old 11-30-2020, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

this is a nice task for players who reached end content since there is nothing else to do than to zerg dragons once a week.
Mitic - Green - Dial a Port (yes, porting is more fun than raid-rotations) - 2020
Old 11-30-2020, 10:01 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoolander [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a nice task for players who reached end content since there is nothing else to do than to zerg dragons once a week.
I was hoping to recruit more elderly clerics than I successfully have so far, but we're slowly building up.
Old 11-30-2020, 10:12 AM
Planar Protector

I won't change my Guild affiliation, but I'm always happy to help out. Mcoy on both blue/green (but green is just 90% as I haven't hit 56 yet).

-Mcoy
Closed Thread