Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 11:54 AM
Fire Giant

The guy is simply saying he doesn't prefer an EQ server where a level 1 wizard is running around with a shiny epic bazooka staff of pwnage. I don't get what's so hard to understand that?
Old 09-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The guy is simply saying he doesn't prefer an EQ server where a level 1 wizard is running around with a shiny epic bazooka staff of pwnage. I don't get what's so hard to understand that?
Yeah that sounds awful.. I'f rather play on P99 where my level 6 warrior has Custom Cowl of Mortality, 7 Veeshan's Peak weapons, 600k in items, and better gear than 99.8% of max level characters did back in classic
Old 09-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that sounds awful.. I'f rather play on P99 where my level 6 warrior has Custom Cowl of Mortality, 7 Veeshan's Peak weapons, 600k in items, and better gear than 99.8% of max level characters did back in classic
Nothing proves a point better than strong hyperbole! I am a big fan of hyperbole, btw.
Old 09-09-2017, 02:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tankdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno who's yoink you're yoinkin' to be walking around with that type of gear at level 6, but I'd love his contact info.
My level 6 paladin just came into possession of a Leather Whip and I could not be more thrilled.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dunno who's yoink you're yoinkin' to be walking around with that type of gear at level 6, but I'd love his contact info.
My level 6 paladin just came into possession of a Leather Whip and I could not be more thrilled.
Slavedriver Paladin classic as hell.
Old 09-09-2017, 05:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattydef [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which doesn't happen on agnarr, the guy probably had a fine steel staff he changed the skin on and made this scrub flip out lol
Old 09-10-2017, 03:26 PM
Fire Giant

Maner drops in to ruin another thread
Old 09-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Maner is on the winning team now since realizing the error of his ways being in Aftermath

His posts are more welcome now
Old 09-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maner drops in to ruin another thread
Im sorry that first hand knowledge trumps ignorant assumptions from people who don't even or haven't even tried to play on the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maner is on the winning team now since realizing the error of his ways being in Aftermath

His posts are more welcome now
I never left aftermath, just got fed up with underhanded crap and haven't even logged into p99 in over 2 months.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never left aftermath, just got fed up with underhanded crap and haven't even logged into p99 in over 2 months.
That's good enough for me
Closed Thread