Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2014, 08:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why don't you just fucking hand over the internet to the major corporations and shit all over the Net Neutrality Act while you're at it.

Because, that's essentially what you're proposing. Limiting the transfer speeds of specific content. Do you understand how hard people have been fighting to ensure this very same thing doesn't happen?

Why do you hate freedom?
That's already been done. federal appeals court threw the FCCs regulations out because ISPs aren't classified as carriers.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...trality-rules/

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Last edited by baalzy; 01-16-2014 at 08:38 PM..
Old 01-16-2014, 09:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by chu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you can't make a sandwich and eat it by the time you're done loading it just aint classic
lol
Old 01-16-2014, 10:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gortimer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So sign my petition married men, smokers, chronic bowel movementers, and classic EQers alike!
God, that sounds like all the things I have. Sucks getting old. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] To old to Jack Off. So one problem less to worry about though.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tewaz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pity reply.
Old 01-17-2014, 02:51 AM
Sarnak

if you can't sandwich a load and eat it by the time you're done making, it just aint classic
Old 01-17-2014, 08:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gortimer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not against freedom. I'm for nostalgia, which is in itself, complete and pure freedom. There was a time when you would zone and then for a blessed few minutes you were free to jerk off, go get a soda, finally respond to your parents, take the trash out, and maybe even jerk off again.

This server is very lacking in the ability to please our parents (now replaced by wives) with the sheer speediness of zoning. It represents what here, our p99 community, strives for, and wants more than anything.

So sign my petition married men, smokers, chronic bowel movementers, and classic EQers alike!
Wrong. Nostalgia is anti-freedom.
Old 01-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

... I have to admit... slow loading is classic. I remember sitting in front of my book with The Deed of Paksenarrion reading a chapter while waiting.
Old 01-17-2014, 11:33 PM
Sarnak

Massive rubberbanding of mobs being kited, insanely bad pathing, and random mobs completely unable to move when you stood in certain spots were also classic. IMO we should bring that back as well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-18-2014, 12:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Massive rubberbanding of mobs being kited, insanely bad pathing, and random mobs completely unable to move when you stood in certain spots were also classic. IMO we should bring that back as well. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everything classic should be recreated in some shape or form. That is the essence of this server.