Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2017, 11:13 AM
Kobold

Default Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer - Druid Epic - Kedge Crytals

I have the OOT Seavines and the Green Heartwood Branch but am not able to do the Corrupted Seahorse for Kedge Cave Crystals to complete this portion of Epic Quest.

I have seen people advertise to "MQ" it and was wondering how an "MQ" works and what it may cost to buy the MQ.
Old 08-26-2017, 11:27 AM
Planar Protector

MQs involve someone else handing in a partial completion of a multiple item quest. In this case, someone would hand in the Kedge piece and you'd turn in the remainder AFTER them and you'd be the one to get the reward. It's important that both parties have high enough faction for a quest to work under normal circumstances. I'd say you'd be looking at 5k for this piece max, probably cheaper. Search for the item name on the boards here.

It's a tough camp,but it's not impossible with a friend or two. A couple charmers make short work of that area.
Old 08-26-2017, 05:50 PM
Kobold

If you have the Kedge Cave Crystals I have the other two pieces. So we could MQ for the https://wiki.project1999.com/Cleansed_Spirit_of_Faydwer Cleansed Spirit of Faydwer?
Old 08-26-2017, 09:45 PM
Sarnak

Yes, they would turn in the Kedge Cave Crystals first, then you would turn in your peices and receive the reward. However, be advised that GM's DO NOT support MQ turnins. They will not refund anything lost during a MQ, even if it is you, turning in the items in 2 separate turnins.

Best to find a friend and camp it yourself if at all possible.
Old 08-28-2017, 11:20 AM
Kobold

MQ is done. It worked. Thank you.
Closed Thread