Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Sarnak

Default Water is fine - how ya'll doing?

Sort of able to come up for air. Got and have been travelling w/ my new "home" (pic below) & am staying off the grid as much as possible.

Peatree.JPG

Sad to leave TX for good and was scary as hell watching departing from Kemah off into the Gulf. Stayed for a brief stint in Tampico - always wanted to see it due to my Jimmy Buffet passion. Everything it lived up to be and more. You guys should see the stars once out and away from the main land. Fishing is awesome too!

Re-stocking at a port over the next day or so. Once done will be gone for a long long while - goal is to navigate and tour to the Baja Penn via the Panama Canal. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loving the salt life! Hope all are doing well.

Yours truly -
P
Old 10-11-2017, 05:05 PM
Banned

I only remember of you by the busty Asian avatar you've used for 7 years

Grats on that IRL DING
Old 10-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea serious I remember that gif , I don't like Asians at all but wud bang just cause of the tits

many talk about the sailboat life but very few actually do it, gratz on having a sack and I hope you are recording a lot of these adventures with a go pro, you will regret it later if you don't

goodluck bud

signed someone who wishes they had the sack and could disconnect from life to do these great adventures
good luck de nada boy. he claim he got 10 million in bitcoin bank while he served jail time all these years. my crew rolled him in the jail thread and we exposed him. he didn't serve anything and his story made no sense. the bitcoin don't exist either.

he's a liar and fraud. lot in common with lulz they'd be real close pals with all the bullshitting they do.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-11-2017, 08:38 PM
Banned

plz do not monopolize seafury island while u r out there op thank you.
Old 10-11-2017, 11:09 PM
Banned

yo I have literally lived on a sailboat in Kemah and rowed a dinghy out into the Bay there. Looks like the marina may be in Portofino harbor vicinity?

I hope u really are a 10 million doller Neggir and not just fully melted down psychotic lying on a p99 board about ur bitcoin gains.

If you're sitting on $10 mill and fresh out the joint and already making poor decisions like buying a yacht I hope that you're also being smart with that financial capital and putting it out to seed u feel me.

I am doing very well despite extreme conditions in my life, my skills as an internet advertiser and marketer are being honed and sharpened to a highly profitable level; competitors trying to poach me now (god bless that creative writing degree). I tell you this because u asked man and I bet you're gonna get bored as fuck out there sailing.

God bless and good luck
Last edited by skarlorn; 10-11-2017 at 11:11 PM..
Old 10-12-2017, 09:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't like Asians
seek help
Old 10-12-2017, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

I went on a boat this weekend. Had to visit some property on an island.

I had Lonely Island "I'm on a boat" stuck in my head for a long time. Same happened when I went on a boating holiday.

Also stayed out the night on a mountain a couple of weeks back. Away from light pollution there is so much more to see in the night sky!

I hope your forum experience has prepared you for a life as a salacious seaman.
Old 10-12-2017, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Grats on that IRL DING
Careful if u going diving...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fde4287...5-e11f04afd1d6
Old 10-12-2017, 01:45 PM
Banned

The galley was filled with stamina-stretching foods. Loach, a kind of carp, swam in boat-shaped tubs of fresh water, surrounded by stores of burdocks, yams, and eggs carefully preserved in earth and sand. Into the hold were placed fifty large jars of Kidney Combustion Pellets and twenty crates of Women Delighter Pills, both powerful herbal aphrodisiacs for men. They also took aboard 350 pairs of metal masturbation balls for women, 7,000 dried taro stalks to be soaked in warm water and used by pairs of women, boo latticed penis attachments, 2,550 water-buffalo-horn dildos, 3,500 tin dildos, Boo leather dildos, zoo erotic prints, zoo copies of The Tales of he, loo loincloths, and goo bales of tissue paper? Checking, they found they'd forgotten many things. So then they brought aboard zoo casks of clove-oil lubricant; 400 packets of hot-sliding pepper ointment; 1,coo roots of cows-knee grass for inducing abortions; t33 pounds each of mercury, crushed cotton seeds, red pepper, and imported amaranthus roots for the same purpose; as well as various other lovemaking aids and implements. Then they loaded great numbers of stylish men's robes and diapers.24 "You know," Yonosuke said, "we'll probably never get back to the capital again. So let's drink some parting cups of sake." Six of the men, astounded, asked exactly where it was he intended to take them and why it was they weren't ever going to return. "Well," Yonosuke replied, "we've seen every kind of quarters woman, dancing woman, or streetwalker there is in the floating world. Look around you. There are no more mountains anywhere to block any of our hearts' horizons. Not yours, not mine. Our destination's the Island of Women? The one with only women living on it. There'll be so many women there, well, all you'll have to do is just reach out your arms." At that the men were delighted. "You may exhaust your kidneys and vital fluids," Yonosuke continued, "and get yourself buried there, but, well, what of it? All of us here happened to be
Old 10-12-2017, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Nice sailboat! I'm jealous.

I've been looking for like a 17' Suncat or something for use on Lake Michigan. Tiny compared to yours... but I just want a daily cruiser.

Of course you may need to take a trip to the Caymen's to hide your dough...
Last edited by Raavak; 10-12-2017 at 01:57 PM..
Closed Thread