Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2015, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Heard about it playing another MMO in 2009.
Old 06-19-2015, 02:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fame [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
P.S. I know the words for spells are a HUGE help. Random suggestion if you're feelin it. Long ago I was a young mage and due to low population, somewhat anxious about finding the words for my upcoming level. I made it a point to solo the mobs that dropped the words I needed. Fortune did not grant me favor. I hit the next spell level before finding even one of them. Defeated, I told myself I should go get my spells anyway-make that Air Pet work. Upon arriving at the mage guild I was both surprised and delighted to find copies of ALL of the research only mage spells on the actual mage spell vendors.
My problems with doing that on here is that I have no clue when the server will be reset again and wipe all vendors, be it intentional or a crash, whereas I know if I hand them out they will go to a necromancer of appropriate level.
Also, I couldn't be sure someone wouldn't buy them all to resell in ooc for 500-1000pp each for 49 spells. I never seem to have more than one or two copies of the 49 spells at a time and they don't last long.
I actually miss Nihilum all being bound in Erudin because I could find more words, runes and pages weekly in one spot than I do now in a month of searching all the vendors in every city except Qeynos.

I rarely see Mages or Wizards asking for research stuff in ooc but I try to help them whenever I see them. If you ask me, I will absolutely help if I can and I will be doing Enchanter research as soon as I stop fucking off and level Dealer to 50+.

Cidisius - 60 Shaman (Max Alchemy)
Neefin - 60 Druid
Yawgmoth - 60 Necromancer (184 Research)
Colt - 56 Magician (184 Research)
Hannibal - 55 Monk
Urza - 53 Wizard (175 Research)
Dealer - 47 Enchanter (250 Jewelcrafting, 165 Research)
Closed Thread