Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2015, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Guys the bigger issue on this thread is life starts at ejaculation and I am tired of people killing kids.
Old 11-07-2015, 06:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Black sails is my favorite show on TV right now. Fargo season 1 was really good but season 2 is like meh.
Really great show.

But... why did they have to make him gay. I just don't get it. Every show now has to have a gay person in it, even when it doesn't fit or isn't necessary to the story.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really great show.

But... why did they have to make him gay. I just don't get it. Every show now has to have a gay person in it, even when it doesn't fit or isn't necessary to the story.
I don't think he is text book gay. I think it was a thing where this dude he admired had such a powerful personality he basically let the dude fuck him.
Old 11-07-2015, 07:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really great show.

Normally I would agree and it did feel a bit weird. I think it really did help build his character and explain his motives though.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:56 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think he is text book gay. I think it was a thing where this dude he admired had such a powerful personality he basically let the dude fuck him.
Hah. Yea I can get that.

It didn't ruin the show or anything but it just seems like every show I start watching has to throw in the token gay character for no reason.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:17 AM
Planar Protector

right now i'm watching Fargo (season 2), The Knick (season 2), and The Leftovers (season 2). best shows on TV. if you watch commercials you'd be better off spending your time committing suicide. idiots.
Old 11-08-2015, 02:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tameth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
right now i'm watching Fargo (season 2)
yissssssssss s1 was so goog ugh episode 2 of season 2 for me rn
Old 11-08-2015, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Hah. Yea I can get that.

It didn't ruin the show or anything but it just seems like every show I start watching has to throw in the token gay character for no reason.
I think the bottom line is the show wasn't really advanced by it, and it would have been plenty to just present them as close friends and a mentor/student relationship. There really was no reason to make it sexual, if anything it sort of detracts from how enamored he was with the dudes ideas and presence.

That being said, the show is really really good and you get plenty of beautiful titties to offset the gayness. Season 3 looks epic as fuck with Blackbeard entering the picture.
Closed Thread