Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2015, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qtip [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was in grobb couple months ago. He logged in and ran to pumice merchant and logged out. So he isnt banned.
That was me. I still have his account login. I've told him that his EQEmu account was not banned; that it was only his forum account. He was still disinterested in playing again. He quit red and moved on with his life, like sensible folk tend to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
he got b& for extreme staff bashing (or maybe refusal to meet pnp in his homeland or both) and/or boycotted server when one of his fellows committed suicide with a rifle in a park during a police standoff and sirken said something he interpreted as insensitive
True, he FQ was banned for extreme staff bashing. The Sirken incident came way afterwards, though. And the beef between FoH and Sirken is not without cause. Dayse, our fallen comrade (the rifle incident fella), leveled a Monk under the name of Timtebow and many laughs was had. Then Sirken probably had an extreme case of frothy latte enema one day and made him change it from Timtebow. Which, of course, is ridiculous given some of the names that go unchecked on Red. After Dayse died people were giving their condolences and Sirken popped into the thread to be a douchelord. We all boycotted the server at that point.

I met Chewie & Soda IRL at Dayse's funeral in Colorado. They are not married but Chewie was not 2-boxing; Soda is a real person who was playing that Cleric all along. Chewie and I had our beef but Dayse's passing was a wake up call. EverQuest is just a game and you can't let it get you too serious or you're gonna end up a bitter old fucker. I wish him the best.
Old 11-19-2015, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

Chewie was a true box hero and should be remembered by all with reverence. His FQing was also top notch and he slew just as many on these boards as he did in game.
Closed Thread